Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
L...LIVES?! o.o''' -spoilers if you haven't got up to ep 25- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol
  xDD
View Results

Euroption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:29 pm
..i really dont see how rem was saving misa, then again i dont really recall to much of that block of episodes, i blocked them from my mind XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:34 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/lost-in-a-new-world-open-premade-profiles/t.37041095_1/#9

I'm sorry for advertising but this is very important, it's a RP i made about aliens who look like humans who fall to earth i need 3 more girls and five guys. it well help if people would join.  

cHoKoLaTe AND RuM

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Euroption
..i really dont see how rem was saving misa, then again i dont really recall to much of that block of episodes, i blocked them from my mind XP

...your memory must be pretty bad...
or you need work on the types of things to block...
god... that's weird... reminds me of parental block...
which is gay... =__='''

why would Rem kill L and Watari if she didn't want save Misa from death?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:26 pm
*sniffle* cry I don't often cry over books or movies, but L's death still makes me cry every time I read it.

I had hoped for the longest time that L would some how magically live, but instead all I received for my hopes was a cranky Near and a crazy chocolate loving boy. (Though I will admit that the chocolate loving, Mello, almost made up for it. ALMOST, because he is filled with the crazy goodness, and makes faces that make me laugh like a mad woman. rofl )

So after my denial faded I compensated my self by just sitting and thinking of all the wonderful ways that 'Yagami-kun' could be torn apart. twisted

I don't blame Rem though, I actually felt just as bad for her. (That’s probably a big resin for why that scene in particular makes me cry. I had to see not just one of my favorite characters die, but three of them… In One Go! crying )

Light that devise little bastich.

That’s such a horrible way to kill some one (screw Misa and her idea's about a death over love being beautiful).

In my opinion (and I could very well be wrong) it almost seemed like Rem had actually liked Lawliet to at least some existent.
It seemed her reaction to him was about the same as mine (Oh My Gods! It's smart like that Light b***h but NOT a complete a** wipe! And Oh Mem Gee! Look at him be all adorable!), sweatdrop only not quite as overly existed…

And to make her kill him and herself is just so horribly cruel, all to save the little girl that she felt (from what I can see) obligated to protect and ultimately saving the very human she despised in the process.

I hold blam purly over Light!!! scream

And the way Light held L while he died and SMILED at him, just makes me want to hold him down and do 'To the Pain' on him (if you understand that then cookies for you).
emo

Rags and Stitches

Euroption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:05 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
Euroption

which is gay... =__='''

..but wasnt she already out of the...inprisonment? she wasnt in danger!!!..i think D:

i phail

rag_girl- cookies? :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:21 pm
Euroption
xX_Elysium_Xx
Euroption

which is gay... =__='''

..but wasnt she already out of the...inprisonment? she wasnt in danger!!!..i think D:

i phail

*sigh*
accept phailure... xDD

she was out. but then L realized that criminals were dying as soon she was out...

xX_Elysium_Xx

Euroption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:28 pm
but he wasnt holding a knife to her throat, ERGO not endangered!

D8<

..ok you win

;~;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:53 am
Euroption
xX_Elysium_Xx
Euroption

which is gay... =__='''

i phail

Yep, cookies galore. Figurative cookies of course...  

Rags and Stitches

Euroption

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:02 pm
;~;

"figurative"?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:46 pm
Unfortunately… crying
For I lack the ability to force the real things through my com-puter.

Rags and Stitches

Euroption

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:13 pm
D:

you make me cry.

ANYWHO~

i found an answer to this topic :'D

jealous was wrighting the guys name at a normal pace.

now if you watch rem, he is writing EXTREMELY fast so he could manage to write both names in the matter of seconds he had

~WA LA~

cool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:10 pm
I love L more than all of you. heart heart 3nodding whee  

DaniDOMO

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 pm
umm... that's nice to know... >>'''
but love can't be measured in any degree so I disagree.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 pm
The ultimate "for the win" would've been if L came back as a Shinigami, but not a Death Note shinigami... A BLEACH SHINIGAMI! That would be so cool because L would come out one day, find Light, and slash him up with his Zanpakuto... or whatever you call it... I forgot <_<  

FelixTheAvenger

Euroption

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:49 pm
FelixTheAvenger
The ultimate "for the win" would've been if L came back as a Shinigami, but not a Death Note shinigami... A BLEACH SHINIGAMI! That would be so cool because L would come out one day, find Light, and slash him up with his Zanpakuto... or whatever you call it... I forgot <_<

.__.

yesh?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas