Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have people ever made fun of you because your emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:28 pm
I've decided to take that boy under my wing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:36 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I've decided to take that boy under my wing.

Wha... bu... WHY?  

ffsghyanbh

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:53 pm
Well, for one, he's already following me.
And two, I am so sick of idiots. I've decided I'm going to do something about the number of them around here.
Unless you want a beating spree...?

I is very open to suggestion lovelies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 pm
i vote a sacrifice  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:07 pm
*Shudders*
Remember when I mentioned I was a pacifist...?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 pm
yes i have had ppl come up to me and annoy me but most of the time i just tune them out... its quite easy... i just forget that there even there and so i go into my lil world and they get so angry it tends to amuse me.... oh well.... my own pain amuses me sometimes..... well i'm done....  

~Chrono Signz~

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:33 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
*Shudders*
Remember when I mentioned I was a pacifist...?

Thats what myself and sov are for. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:15 pm
People never leave me alone. I'm always made fun of. thats when I found out I was emo. I get pissed when people tell me to slit my throat. I kicked a guy in the nuts for that one time. then got punched by his older sister, who I didnt know was close by.  

mae borowski

ryuuzaki949

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:34 am
ya everyday nonstop people saying hey emo go kill yourself and all that emo s**t  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:55 am
Yep it was hard.
Guys at my skool stereotyped me in my face.
Girls went behind my back.
But I choose to Be into the Emo style
even if I'm dark skinned.haha.

f u s h i - s u s h i

iMANDarin Monsturr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:38 pm
Bah. I act emo. I don't dress it. I dress how I want. I do NOT dress in skirts or dresses or frilly things. gonk I prefer black. But yes. My friends call me emo.
Some know I cut and try to stop me, calling me emo, some people just randomly lift up my wrist bands and I have to make them be quiet. evil
That or the next day I'll cover it up with cover up. 8D The wonders of that crap.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:41 pm
why not just stop? it's such a dumb thing to do  

The Dadalorian
Crew

xllxdollscancryxllx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:07 am
i LoVe bLaCk.. aNd mY fRiEnDs aNd cLaSsMaTeS dO CaLL mE eMo.. WhEn mY tEaChErs CaLLs mE tO ReCiTe sOmEtHiNg,, tHeY AlWaYs sHoUt "Go eMo!" .. gRrRr.. stressed sOmEtiMeS i GeT aNnOyEd wHeN PeopLe LoOks aT mE.. I dUnNo wHy tHeY sTaRe aT mE tHe WaY i HaTe iT.. I CuT wHeN i'M sOoOo eFFiN dEpReSsED aNd My fRiEnDs aRe tRyiNg tO sToP mE tOo .. i GeT sO eFFiN PiSsEd oFF wHeN PeoPLe eSpEciaLLy tHoSe f*cK*Ng HiP HoPs aNd GaNsTaHs aRe MaKiNg FaCeS aNd sTarEs MaDLy aT me.. And i JuSt iGnOrE tHeM.. aNd iF tHeY mAkE mE tRy tO bE sOoO fReaKiNg MaD,, i JuSt GiVe tHeM mY sCaRy LoOk evil oR GiVe tHeM a BiG kNuckLe SaNdWiCh .. (Eh.. Is it right..?) My FrIeNds' FiRsT iMprEsSiOn aT mE wAs 'sNoBbiSh' aNd 'aLwAyS sEriOuS'....

sOrRy gUyS.. i'M nOt rEaLLy gOoD iN engLisH... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:56 am
vampz15
i LoVe bLaCk.. aNd mY fRiEnDs aNd cLaSsMaTeS dO CaLL mE eMo.. WhEn mY tEaChErs CaLLs mE tO ReCiTe sOmEtHiNg,, tHeY AlWaYs sHoUt "Go eMo!" .. gRrRr.. stressed sOmEtiMeS i GeT aNnOyEd wHeN PeopLe LoOks aT mE.. I dUnNo wHy tHeY sTaRe aT mE tHe WaY i HaTe iT.. I CuT wHeN i'M sOoOo eFFiN dEpReSsED aNd My fRiEnDs aRe tRyiNg tO sToP mE tOo .. i GeT sO eFFiN PiSsEd oFF wHeN PeoPLe eSpEciaLLy tHoSe f*cK*Ng HiP HoPs aNd GaNsTaHs aRe MaKiNg FaCeS aNd sTarEs MaDLy aT me.. And i JuSt iGnOrE tHeM.. aNd iF tHeY mAkE mE tRy tO bE sOoO fReaKiNg MaD,, i JuSt GiVe tHeM mY sCaRy LoOk evil oR GiVe tHeM a BiG kNuckLe SaNdWiCh .. (Eh.. Is it right..?) My FrIeNds' FiRsT iMprEsSiOn aT mE wAs 'sNoBbiSh' aNd 'aLwAyS sEriOuS'....

can you like type normal though? please  

The Dadalorian
Crew

xllxdollscancryxllx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:03 am
Soviet Mudkipz
vampz15

can you like type normal though? please

oh alright... sweatdrop  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games