Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 pm
The young man sighed. For a moment he saw a vision of a rough hewn wood door, felt himself being shoved through it while his guards laughed ominously. He fell to his hands and knees. He was cold and alone...

Then the vision was gone, but the feeling of dread remained. He placed himself behind Mat as the younger man opened the hotel room door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:43 pm
He went ignored by Mat as he imeditly went to a side door and pushed it open to stick his head in.

[and sadly I must go poke Immortal Ghost given the woman is her character, le sigh.]  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:44 pm
Joe nodded curtly, trying his best to calm down as well. He punched in a few numbers, putting the phone up to his ear. In clipped tones he told whoever was on the other end what Kali had told him. "Luana Silver's Watcher, Duard Valerio. Yeah, there was a witness."

He snapped the phone closed as Booth came into the room from the kitchen with a tray of sandwiches and cold cans of Coke and Sprite. "Whoa," the kid said. "Serious vibe in here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:47 pm
Huddled in a corner was a woman in a large teeshirt and swear pants, the outfit clearly not her's and most likely Matthew's, bright orange hair streamed around her to trail on the floor. Yellow tinted eyes glanced up at the sound of the door opening, terrified hollow eyes that uncaring went back to the floor once she saw it was only Mat. A second later she snapped her glaze back up, there was another biz, another immortal, it could mean nothing else, she was slow to pick up on it but it was there. Only the fact it seemed vaguely familiar kept her was screaming bloody murder, instead she only looked up at Mat questioningly.

Kali rolled her eyes, "No s**t ya idiot, people going poof, people kicking it, gesh." Such kind words from her, she was having a bad day though, really she was, it sucked./size]

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 pm
The young man stepped around Mat to get a better look at the room's other occupant. He didn't recognize the girl, but he understood the look of desperate terror in her eyes.

"Shouldn't she be in hospital?" he asked Mat softly.

Booth set down his tray. "You eat with that mouth?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Mat jumped at the question, he hadn't realized that the guy had come up from behind him, "Oh, right, and what do I tell them, 'Oh she's been killed a few times so she's a little frightened right now?' I don't think that'll work. So anyway, no memory dude, meet mute-like chick."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:13 pm
The woman stared a second past Matthew at the other person, the horror almost disappearing as she hastily stood. She gave no comment as she moved forward carefully, still ignoring Mat as she promptly went to attach herself to Adam with a quiet sob.

"No, I mean starving is so much healthier so ******** eating." Oddly Kali's being a smart-a** was soothing her nerves, "I mean needs to eat now days?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 am
No-Memory Dude stood stock still for a moment as Mute-Like Chick wrapped herself limpet-like around him, the quiet sobs sparking his compassion as he carefully drew his arms around her willowy body. She was tall for a woman, he noted as he looked to Mat for some sort of explaination.

"Ssh, ssh," he soothed in her ear. "You're all right now."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:54 am
Matthew gave a confused shrug, "Don't look at me, most she did for me upon meeting was scream and she has got a goooooddd set of lungs on her." Another shrug, "Alrighty then, erm, I know her ID says her name's Phoenix, past that I don't know s**t about her past she needs to eat more." She was a skinny little tall thing, wait that made no sense at all, either way it was true. "So ain't you two a set then."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 am
Phoenix really wasn't hearing either of them, instead buried her face in Adam's shoulder, she was saying something, though softly an in tears so it really wasn't understandable. Either way she held on to him tighter, completely ignoring Mat.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:39 am
"At least my shirt's already wet," the young man quipped as the girl named Phoenix continued to sniffle and cry against his shoulder. "But seriously, I don't recognize her."

A seductive voice purred in his head: Choke her. Put your hands around that slim white throat and squeeze the life out of her.

For a moment he looked startled and would have thrust Phoenix away if she hadn't been holding him so tightly. Mat hadn't spoken. I must be imagining things, he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 am
His words pulled a reaction out of her, pulling back quickly, more of pushing herself away from him, she glared for a split second, but what was the point, the brief thought to deck him came to mind, not a very wise thought though she she pushed it aside. Phoenix still remained silent, as Matthew good and well knew she refused to say anything at all for any reason what so ever. There was still the hints of utter terror, but also confusion on the matter, she wanted answers on what the world was going on because so far nothing made any sense at all. So all she ended up doing was shaking her head and stepping back another steps, keeping away from both of them now, as much as she was thrilled to see Adam it did her no good given he didn't even know her. And here she thought she was one of those people that was a pain in the a** enough to be easily remembered.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 am
The expression on Phoenix's face, one of anger bordering on betrayal, actually brought a look of hope to the young man eyes. "Do you..." He swallowed, nervous again. "Do you know me, Phoenix?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 am
OOC: Gaston, I emailed you a few days ago, but haven't heard back from you. If you want to get involved, have your boy check his voice mail. I have to move Mac now. wink

Gaston's phone continued to ring, then went to voice mail. "Gaston, this is MacLeod," Mac said after the beep. "If you've seen or heard from Adam in the last 48 hours, give me a call."

Turning his car, he began a pass through the town's warehouse district while he thought furiously. After a moment he pulled over and pulled out Geno Roads' business card, punching in his cell number.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:34 am
Geno sat in his office at the top of Roads, Inc. His pocket started to vibrate, he reached down and removed his cell phone from it, seeing it was Duncan, he flipped it open and answering it. "Hello, Duncan." Geno stated, wondering why he would be calling him.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff