Reply Roleplaying
Reign of the Mystics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 pm
"Well I did see a man turn to a wolf that was intresting."Luna answered peering into the water pulling out a small black rock from the lake she tossed it watching it make a splash into the middle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:39 pm
Aura's ears picked up the noise of two people talking in the direction of the lake. She turned and headed towards the direction. She walked upon two people talking and looked at them silently. "Hello," she said quietly.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:40 pm
"oh cool,i had a friend whoused to do that,but hes dead now,he was a good guy though"he floated a bit higher and hovered back to where he was sitting "do my flirts get through your head much?"he said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:42 pm
"They probably do."Luna said to him with a smile."Oh hello there."Luna answered as she turned to the girl her violet eyes glittering in the dark.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:46 pm
"hola!"karazan said with smile to the girl sitting upon the rock "wazzup?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:48 pm
KageUmi
"They probably do."Luna said to him with a smile."Oh hello there."Luna answered as she turned to the girl her violet eyes glittering in the dark.

Aura nodded once in response to Luna. She glanced at the other person and said, "Not much." Her silvery teal eyes rested on both of them.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:52 pm
"welcome to the club then,im karazan"he said,extending a handshake,"so yeah,were pretty much just being bored here"glane did his walking on water trick again "you do anything cool?im a half-dragon and luna here is a neko-demon"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 pm
vampslayer3
"welcome to the club then,im karazan"he said,extending a handshake,"so yeah,were pretty much just being bored here"glane did his walking on water trick again "you do anything cool?im a half-dragon and luna here is a neko-demon"

"Elf," she said with a smile.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:58 pm
"wicked,the ears kinda giv it away,no offense" sweatdrop karazan laughed and sat down next to luna "you got kinda quiet,whats up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 pm
A small green crystal surfaced above the ground and quicly began eating the grass and growing. It eventualy looked like a tough big human made out of cystals, it looked at itself and said two words "at last".  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:03 pm
Luna smiled."Oh sorry I was staring into space...So your an elf hmmm....I haven't seen your kind in a while."Luna answered a smile still on her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:08 pm
"yep,she seems one of a kind to me,whats your weapon,mine is something like this"he pulled out his zanpaktou and said "nake snbonzakura!"his sword split into about 100 small blades and they flew around,directed by his eyes,and then he sent them back to his katana and sheathed it  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:15 pm
"Hmmm...mines a silver katana and of course I also have my cat like abilities."Luna said pulling her sword out of its sheath the silver metal gleaming in the moonlight.  
Chris rubled through a small bush, crystalizing it, it formed round his arm and he looked at three people standing, and noticed the pinning, 100 hundred or so miny blades whirl around and then disguisinghimself formed into a tiberium feild.  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3
"yep,she seems one of a kind to me,whats your weapon,mine is something like this"he pulled out his zanpaktou and said "nake snbonzakura!"his sword split into about 100 small blades and they flew around,directed by his eyes,and then he sent them back to his katana and sheathed it

Aura drew her sword and set it on the ground next to her, and set her bow, quiver of arrows, and a couple of daggers next to it. Then she clapped her hands silently together and the sky turned from it's clear blue to a stormy black green sky. She clapped again and it cleared up.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff