Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Concentrating On Music Instead Of Looks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Agree???
  Yes
View Results

tanyjames

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:13 pm
panicgirl13
tanyjames
panicgirl13
tanyjames
panicgirl13
Hostile-Pizza
I agree.
That's not to say your not allowed to think thier hot, or discuss things about thier looks rather than thier music.
Real fans cannot be described by what they have in thier room and why. A real fan is one who likes the music, can discuss it, and wouldn't start being a "hater" if the decided to change.
Just because someone wants to have some very pretty boys on thier wall doesn't mean they can't enjoy the music.

ur complety right yes i talk 2 my friends about cute,hot 'n sexy guys that r in bands...so what? i know that there music is more improtant and i care about there music more 2 but hey im just saying.

u can like their looks and the music, but most ppl just concentrate on the looks and they just kno one song from the band

i know but i hate ppl who just like them for there looks.

yea some ppl only like fall out boy because of pete....

ya i know i hate that.

everyone does, except for the weird girls neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:46 pm
tanyjames
panicgirl13
tanyjames
panicgirl13
tanyjames

u can like their looks and the music, but most ppl just concentrate on the looks and they just kno one song from the band

i know but i hate ppl who just like them for there looks.

yea some ppl only like fall out boy because of pete....

ya i know i hate that.

everyone does, except for the weird girls neutral

No, Not really. I'm a huge Fall Out Boy fan, but for the music, not Pete. [[I mean, he's hot and all, but I wouldn't say I'm a Fall Out Boy fan just because I like Pete. I'm a fan because I like the music, not Pete.]]

Oops, forget that. I misunderstood what you said. I thought you said only wierd girls like Fall Out Boy for the music instead of just Pete, I just got now that you were saying everyone hates people who just like the band for Pete. Sorry, my bad. sweatdrop  

MistressSunshine

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:29 pm
ur hella right i luv da music but brendon urie & ryan ross r just 2 sexy 4 there own good wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:58 am
bigsisate
ur hella right i luv da music but brendon urie & ryan ross r just 2 sexy 4 there own good wink

yea..  

tanyjames

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:01 am
    actually, when i first heard them, i didn't know how they looked like. i didn't really care, because it was awesome music that caught my ear. i didn't know how they looked like until i joined the ryan ross guild. i agree with what your saying 100%. when i finally did find out what they looked like, it didn't really effect my liking to them. they are good-looking. so what? in my opinion, they're looks are just a plus to their good music.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:11 pm
upsidexdown
    actually, when i first heard them, i didn't know how they looked like. i didn't really care, because it was awesome music that caught my ear. i didn't know how they looked like until i joined the ryan ross guild. i agree with what your saying 100%. when i finally did find out what they looked like, it didn't really effect my liking to them. they are good-looking. so what? in my opinion, they're looks are just a plus to their good music.

same.  

Fragile Panic

kowzroxmysox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:48 am
But I do love them for their music <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:49 am
When I first heard them, I was like "Wow, good music. This guy's got a great voice" and that stuff. It wasn't until MONTHS of liking their songs that I felt like I should see how they looked. I only heard thier songs, never any music videos or anything like that. When I finally saw them I was like "wow, they're good looking." and left it at that. So yeah, fangirls are the worst!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

tanyjames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:42 am
XxFearRegretxX
When I first heard them, I was like "Wow, good music. This guy's got a great voice" and that stuff. It wasn't until MONTHS of liking their songs that I felt like I should see how they looked. I only heard thier songs, never any music videos or anything like that. When I finally saw them I was like "wow, they're good looking." and left it at that. So yeah, fangirls are the worst!

FAN GIRLS SUCK..just the crrazzy ones... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:45 am
panicgirl13
upsidexdown

same.

oo same thing with me. i heard their music and i fell in love with it.

i love their music and i love them. i mean looks are always going to be a factor....i mean and the old Panic! they looked like dorks. or atleast Brendon did. i mean i heard their music and went to their myspace and it was way back in november of '05...

Shdwgrl_4eva

tanyjames

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 pm
Shwdgrl_4eva
panicgirl13
upsidexdown

same.

oo same thing with me. i heard their music and i fell in love with it.

i love their music and i love them. i mean looks are always going to be a factor....i mean and the old Panic! they looked like dorks. or atleast Brendon did. i mean i heard their music and went to their myspace and it was way back in november of '05...
their long hair was kinda weird xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:14 am
XxFearRegretxX
Are you talking about the posers who go on and on about how hot so and so is and only know one song?

Yeah, I hate those too.

But I love the music, and I get called a fangirl a lot.

x_x  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:27 am
I don't particularly think they are "hot" but I guess Brendon's cute... I never really liked them for their looks, I mean, it's the music that matters. I totally agree with what Ryan said. And what most people said on this thread. I'm a huge Fall Out Boy fan too, so when poeple say "I LOVE FALL OUT BOY, ESPECIALLY PETE! HE'S SEXY" I'm like what the heck? How can you like a person just because they're hot? I truly despise people who say they dislike a member (or more) of their "favorite band" because they are 'ugly'. That's just plain mean. But...I think Jared Leto is really hot. Is that bad? I mean, I like his band...but they're music is kinda too heavy for me sometimes. I like Jared Leto a lot though. But Jared being in it doesn't make me like them any MORE. So that's good.

I post stuff like this all the time on the forums...lol but I like to get out what I'm feeling.

And these topics (about not caring about looks) really remind me of the line "it was never about the songs, it was competition, make the biggest scene". Is that just me?

And Pete IS hot. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:59 am
xxACoalminexx
I don't particularly think they are "hot" but I guess Brendon's cute... I never really liked them for their looks, I mean, it's the music that matters. I totally agree with what Ryan said. And what most people said on this thread. I'm a huge Fall Out Boy fan too, so when poeple say "I LOVE FALL OUT BOY, ESPECIALLY PETE! HE'S SEXY" I'm like what the heck? How can you like a person just because they're hot? I truly despise people who say they dislike a member (or more) of their "favorite band" because they are 'ugly'. That's just plain mean. But...I think Jared Leto is really hot. Is that bad? I mean, I like his band...but they're music is kinda too heavy for me sometimes. I like Jared Leto a lot though. But Jared being in it doesn't make me like them any MORE. So that's good.

I post stuff like this all the time on the forums...lol but I like to get out what I'm feeling.

And these topics (about not caring about looks) really remind me of the line "it was never about the songs, it was competition, make the biggest scene". Is that just me?

And Pete IS hot. biggrin

it's ok 2 like there looks 2 but as long as u like there music 2 and not complety upsest(im a bad speller) with there looks i geuss it's ok. xd  

Fragile Panic

tanyjames

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:46 pm
panicgirl13
xxACoalminexx

And Pete IS hot. biggrin

it's ok 2 like there looks 2 but as long as u like there music 2 and not complety upsest(im a bad speller) with there looks i geuss it's ok. xd

I LOVE YOU AVATAR BTW!!!
yea i agree  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas