Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Cloud gets up and pounces on Lilly. He begins to mew something to Lilly "I wish it was bloody night time already. This form is ridiculous!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:39 pm
"I know. It's rather embarrassing being stuck as a mere kitten. Can't do anything exciting," she replied back, scratching her ear.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:43 pm
"You think you have it bad? I'm a dog person for god's sakes! I bet Lucian's going crazy..." Cloud looked a Lucian and Shade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:45 pm
"That must really suck," she said, referring to him being a dog person. She looked over at Lucian. "He is going crazy."  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 pm
"I wonder if I can get them to let Artemis and Rikku out" Cloud walks over to the box and paws at it, making a sad mewing sound. He looks up at Roslyn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:52 pm
"All you gotta do is this," Lilly jumped on the edge of the box, making it come down on it's side, allowing Artemis and Rikku to crawl out.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:54 pm
"I didn't want to risk hurting them..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 pm
"They'll be fine, a cat always lands on it's feet, am I not right?"  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:04 pm
"I don't know" Cloud pounces on Lilly but she lands on her feet "darn, I guess they do..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:11 pm
Roslyn rushed over to the box. "Oh, s**t.." she cursed as she saw that the milk she had put in the box had tipped over. She ran into the kitchen and began to clean up the mess. "You certainly are the impaitent one, aren't you?" Roslyn murmured to Lilly as she finished. She didn't say it with venom, mind you, but with a amusement. She threw the cloth into the sink and sat in the center of the floor with the kittens.

Mary sighed as Roslyn cleaned up the mess that the kittens had made. " Well, that one might be the one that would 'find their way into the snake's cage'." She said with a frown. If she was going to get a kitten, she needed to choose one that wasn't that curiouse. Or at least one that had some sense in it. A smart cat, one that wanted to know things, but knew right from wrong. Mary thought about this silently.

Threadbare Memories

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:17 pm
"Look at them!" Ruay said as she watch the girl kitten knock over the box. They were so cute! She had lost her train of thought on who else to call about the kittens. She pushed to talk button on the phone and type the first number that came to her mind. Kane's answer machine was the first think she heard. "Damn Kane! Pick up the phone some time! Well when you get this come over to Rossy's house!" Ruay said angerly before hanging up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:17 pm
Cloud walks over to shade and starts playing with his ear "you're being quiet...er than usual.." ((sorry, I gotta go. I'll be back tomorrow))  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:06 am
Able picked up the phone as the message machine finished,he had been staying at kanes for the night because his parents were fed up with him "well i guess i should go see whats up,maybe snag a snack for the rest of us too eh?"Able put his leather jacket on and found his helmet "lets ride!"he jumped on his kawasaki and rode off,stopping to get a few snacks,some candy,some tea,and he then headed for roslyn's house,he knocked on the door and waited there,snacks in hand,enough for kane even if he decided to come  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 am
Lilly batted at Mary's hand as if to say, "I am a smart cat."  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 am
able walked in and yelled "anyone home!?"he walked around and headed for roslyns room and opened the door "wicked!!! cats!!!"he ran over to artemis and picked her up,scratching her head "theyre so fuzzy"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff