Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:41 am
Seeing Sakira get sad she felt bad. "Oh sorry i shouldent have asked." She said then ate a bit more of her salade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:44 am
Sakira decided now is not the time to be sad. "What about you Sayuri? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said concentrating on her happy thoughts instead of the sad ones.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 am
It was only fair that she told her sence Sakira told her. "My village was disrtoyed by demons. I tryed to save everyone but couldent I was the only one who live. so i keep trying to get stronger so i can prove to myself i can beat the demons. So really i was just looking for a place to stay so i still had energy so i and train more." She said then smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:57 am
"We're very similar." She thought "Our village was destroyed too but me and my sister survived yet no one survived but her.." "I'm sorry for you lost." She said looking down at her empty plate. "Can you beat the demons now?" She asked more cheerful.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:03 am
"I don't know i havent tryed. I might be able to get rid of the army but i can't fight there leader." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 am
PROFILE MUST INCLUDE:

Gaia Name: Uruha_Lover

Roleplaying Name : Kumi

Class: Assassin

Race: human/demon

Appearance: User Image (shush! I know its a dude irl!!)

Biography(At least 1 sentence.): Kumi now lives alone. She is 15 now, and strives to be a worthy assassin among the people she protects.

Personality: Kum is a loud and open minded girl. She speaks her opinion and doesn't stand down. She will never stop, and keeps going till its done.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 am
"Well you don't know if you don't tried." She said smiling and holding an different egg in her hand. "If you could can you describe them? Maybe I can make my pet look like it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:10 am
(Uruha_Lover I know you werent you in the ninja fourm?)  

SweetHugz

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:13 am
Kumi walked through the streets of the city/town, and tugged on her blonde pigtaisl. She didn't really look the part, but she was an assassin. She blinked her brown eyes and looked around quietly to watch what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:14 am
SweetHugz

((haha i think so biggrin I joined so many rp's im losing track haha))  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 am
Uruha_Lover
SweetHugz

(Lol are you ever active in some RPs?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 am
"They are like muntant dogs." She said trying to remamber them It was a long time ago. "And there were goblins."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:25 am
"Hmm... Mutant dogs can be tricky..." She said focusing her powers into it. "I may have got it or maybe not but I don't think I can summon my pet here." She said looking around the room. "Do you know a place where it's quiet but lots of open space?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 am
"Yea." she said. "Follow me." Sayuri walked out of the inn and out of the village to a lark open feild.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 am
SweetHugz
Uruha_Lover
SweetHugz

(Lol are you ever active in some RPs?)

((I post in the guild rpg's but like in the actual forums, noone talks to me lol, so Im just like w/e and just stopped posting haha))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff