Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:24 pm
"a vampire who doesn't feed on blood, what a load"

Tao smiled again this time his lip had stopped bleeding.

"you know you can die from not drinking any blood"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:49 am
"Allright Not cool" Noltic said as he stood up...

He brushed himself off with the air of someone of eternal patience... of course he knew they didnt understand just how dangerous he was.

"Look ive waited for recognition long enough... every one of you here is gonna get the lowdown ROIGHT NOW! Honestly first im no wekling my spine and long bones are reinforced with titanium... so good ******** luch knocking my head off...in fact good luck attacking me with any blood weapon. The vapirism is a disease and i know the science behind it you people dont."

"The disease works like an enzyme code in your blood cells kinda like an Rh factor... and the enzyme codes for the immunity to any blood-born disease but also the deigestion of apoptisized blood cells. Thats right when you drink blood it is transported directly to your veins and then your white blood cells digest it to gie you the nutrients you need... you can eat food... but simply being alive with your enhanced abilities means that only blood can give you enough nutrients to function." Now as for my blood... it kills yours... my white blood cells will literally eat yours... not to digest but to destroy like a cold... so if you drink my blood you die of my blood is splashed into an open wound on you.... youll grow weak... and if i happen to shoot you with a bullet from my left gun... youll die because theyre all laced with my blood."

"Now that ive had to drag out all the science s**t... any bloody questions... Oh ive got one could you people quit tossing me around like a ragdoll?"

Noltic felt the adrenaline enter his veins as he grew angrier and angrier he needed to calm down before the madness gripped his mind... and so he thought to himself of the vampires. The two he'd talked to today were the closest things to freinds hed had in 7 years... and with that thought he was okay again.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:36 am
Kumi glared at the other man in frustration and uncrossed her arms."I prefer not to feed on others because it disgusts me in every which way!! I dont want other to be infected with it so I stop myself!! If I die then atleast I can try to slow down the spread od this disease..."she softened looking down sadly."My younger sister was also attacked...but was drained and killed...I miss her dearly..."she said shakily. "I sometimes wish I could have died too..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 am
"Well ignore me then... but wishing for death gets you nowhere. Trust me in the 5 years i was imprsoned i wished i would die every day but they never let me... and now i have nothing to live for except life itself. You on the other hand love could do great things.... hell your tricky and beautiful.... i wouldnt die just yet."

Noltic said all this in a heartfelt tone because he meant it... it tugged at his heart strings thinking that such a young girl with plenty to live for wants death.

Well there wasnt much for it was it his right to stop her? He resented the doctors for not letting him die, but this was by no means the same.

He scuffled his feet a bit and looked at his shoes.

"It's obvious that im not valued... maybe i will become a hunter god only knows i need a side to be on.... and fighting any vampire i meet could prove beneficial.... but i have no hatred for any of you. I just dont know maybe i should die as well. What place have i among great creatures such as yourselves a cursed wretch with nothing to live for but no way to die... its sickening.... im sickening."

With that he slumped his shoulders and awaited the judgement of his comrades.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 pm
"there is a cure it's known as the Krsnk, if you get sired by one you end life as a vampire, and begin life against the evil ones, sucking the life out of them, or siring them"

Tao smiled, and pulled a book out of his pocket.

"by the way, I'm the last Krsnk"

"oh and Noltic, stay, you're the only one who could stop me if I turn against you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:50 pm
Kumi looked at Noltic and smiled at him for the first time and noded and then looked down."Your not...sickening..Noltic.."she whispered softly and then blinked wide eyed realising hse was softening up and then crossed her arms closing her eyes.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm
"you need to get the big picture Kumi"

Tao cut his hand, and let the blood flow.

"this is the cure, and the disease"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 pm
Kumi looked at him silently."No...I wont accept it..."se said glaring at him."Even if I have to go through hell and back, I'll find a different cure, a better one!!"she said angrily.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 pm
"either that, or the other cure is death"

Tao smiled letting the blood poll on the floor.

"you already are in hell,and i could always force the cure into you by biting you while i have my own blood on my fangs"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:59 am
"I had no idea you were the last of the krnsk.... i always heard things from the scientists at the institution about how krnsk were being used by the government.... but now i doubt your in on that are ya?"

"Look way i figures it.... killing is the only thing i have left... and once this war is over ill be an outcast on society.... but i intend to dee it done... if that means taking out the head of the vampires or killing 1000 of these soul-less things.... id hate to say it you guys but i really dont have enough bullets."

He said all this with a smile... pretty much the first real smile hed had in years... he felt at home again like the days before he was kidnapped... like back before the war had started. He looked at these people he thought of as freinds... and he smiled more.

Heh... he would help tao with whatever he needed accomplished and as for kumi... well lets just say at that moment he hope she was reading his mind...  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 am
"bullets?, i can make bullet's from anything man just say the word and i can make 7,000 silver bullets filled with holy water that have crosses engraved in them"

Tao smiled holding one out and showing Noltic the gun it fit in.

"I call it the crucifier, shoots these .50 caliber bullet's like a normal gun would fire .9 millimeter's"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:32 am
"Man..... nice name.... leastways i geuss i could give it a shot... i like my .357s, but hell having anothe gun.... cant be that much of a weakness."

With a wink Noltic took the offered gun and pulled another holster out of his pack.... he slung it around his waste and instantly got used to the extra weight there... there was no doubt about it this was a good gun.

He felt the handle with a grin... and put it into his holster.... then just as a test he whiped it out head level with himself and squeezed off an empty chamber... if anything it came out just as fast as his other guns... and the aemi-automatic action he could deal with.

"thanks man... so lets hear it then.... im sure Kumi wouldnt mind filling in if shes coming" He said this a little half-hearted she was young and he really didnt want her getting hurt... well hed just have to make sure.

"Whats the plan..."  

Noltic

w00t_n3wb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 am
Noltic
"Man..... nice name.... leastways i geuss i could give it a shot... i like my .357s, but hell having anothe gun.... cant be that much of a weakness."

With a wink Noltic took the offered gun and pulled another holster out of his pack.... he slung it around his waste and instantly got used to the extra weight there... there was no doubt about it this was a good gun.

He felt the handle with a grin... and put it into his holster.... then just as a test he whiped it out head level with himself and squeezed off an empty chamber... if anything it came out just as fast as his other guns... and the aemi-automatic action he could deal with.

"thanks man... so lets hear it then.... im sure Kumi wouldnt mind filling in if shes coming" He said this a little half-hearted she was young and he really didnt want her getting hurt... well hed just have to make sure.

"Whats the plan..."
We're ganna run that way, and kill anything in the way!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:49 am
"get rid of these girl's blood lust first, either of the two ways i know, and then we rid the Vampyres of their foot soldier's one way or another"

Tao pulled an identical gun out of the holster on his belt and shot a round through his arm, his arm absorbing the bullet.

"then we fire a few Krsnk rounds through the head guys, these are a mix of holy water garlic and Krsnk blood"

Tao threw a set of 9 rounds at Noltic.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:03 am
"okay so dig this i like the sounds of the plan.... but one thing i think ill use my breed of bullet just to be safe in case you dont mind. Ya see i couldnt shoot anyone here with it as an example of what might happen... but when you came here did you happen to see the crinkly mess of dried up vampire on the next block?"

Noltic Knew this guys bulltes were pretty damn customixed... more than his anyways... but he knew that he was like the anti-vampire.... him and his blood could kill andthing with the blood lust with less than a drop in their veins.

He also knew that he wasnt going to use the bullets that the krnsk gave him until absolutely necessary.... he didnt want a stray shot hitting kumi... the way he looked at it there was gonna be alot of stuff that would kill her in this upcoming fight... he really didnt want her to come.

He looked at her with eyes that werent in the least trying to hide anything if she caught them she would know what he thought. He knew he cared about her but the one thing he didnt know was wether she felt the same.... he hoped to god she didnt... he was a monster that neededkilling before this was over... they didnt know what happened when the adrenaline took over.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff