Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 pm
Sakira smiled. "There's more of us out there. Since there's 3 of us here.. We need to find 4 more. It won't be that easy.." She sighed and looked down. "What are your powers? Like what can you do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 pm
"Well lets see I can heal, control water and talk to any water creatures."Umi said trying to remember if she was missing something."What about you?"  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:50 pm
Leanna woke up in the back of a moving van. Nobody was in the back with her--they were all in the front where they couldn't hear her. She rolled down her window and stuck her head out and began shouting. "SOMEBODY!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!! HELP!!! Anybody?" She desperately shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:55 pm
"Wow." She said a bit shocked. "I can heal too and summon monsters or think of a monster and it will pop out of one of my eggs. They're like shapeshifters." She said showing all 20 of the different color and designs she had on her eggs inside her jacket. "The eggs are small as a kiwi, but trust me they are strong." She said grinning.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 pm
Sakira heard a voice but she wasn't sure. She saw a van goes past her and she saw a girl screaming for help. She concentrated on her monster to be a vine monster that can use the vines to stop the wheel. The egg started to hatch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm
The vines caught on the wheels and stopped it. The men climbed out the front seat to see what was wrong. They were the same men that had chased the other girls. Taking the oppurtunity of their distraction, Leanna crawled to the back doors and pushed them open. She rolled out the back and jumped up. She jumped into the open door of the car that had saved her. "Thanks."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:02 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira heard a voice but she wasn't sure. She saw a van goes past her and she saw a girl screaming for help. She concentrated on her monster to be a vine monster that can use the vines to stop the wheel. The egg started to hatch.
The egg hatched and it stop the car from underneath. While the driver tried to fix the car, Sakira went up to the van quietly and opened up the van door. "Let's go." She said untying the girl's rope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:08 pm
"Thanks," Leanna said quickly as she jumped out the back and followed the other girl.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:11 pm
Sakira lead her to an alleyway. "Why were those guys chasing you?" She asked as she ran deeper in the alley way trying to hide the girl. "Is she one of us?" She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:14 pm
"I really have no idea... But I have a really strange feeling that it has to do with this," she showed her the tattoo on her lower back that read G-05.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:18 pm
"So you are one of us." Sakira said beaming with happiness. "Look I got one too." Sakira showed her right arm that said G-01. " I'm the 2nd clone to be created. I'm sure you have powers. What are they?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm
"One of what? What do you mean by clones? And how do you know about my powers?" Leanna felt confused and worried, something she never felt.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:25 pm
Sakira slowed down when she heard the questions. "Look um you see we aren't real people. We are clones, there are 7 of us. We were created in a lab. You are the 4th one to be found so there's 3 left." She said as she lead her back to the truck as she was in. "And I know your powers because I have powers too. Your truck stopped because my monster stopped it." Sakira's red egg reappeared back in her hand. "This was the vine monster that stopped the truck." She said smiling and pointing at the egg.

[[Sorry for such a long post sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:34 pm
"Holy frick," Leanna said as she climbed into the truck. "That's amazing. So do the rest of us have powers?"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:37 pm
"Well I do. Andrew does and Umi does. Andrew is the orginal clone he has powers but I don't know because he didn't tell me. Umi has healing powers like me and she can control water and talk to any water creatures." She explained. "What powers do you have?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff