Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:34 pm
Sakira ran off into the forest,crying. "Mom and Dad is dead.." She thought as more tears came out. "I'll never see them ever again!! This can't happen.." She kept running until she saw a house that's not too far away. "I'll stay here for tonight. I'll go to the house tomorrow." She thought as she tried to find a nice tree to curl up in."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 pm
Alexis was running quickly through the forest. She was trying to get away from her ex-boyfriend. He was chasing her because she had broken up with him because he was abusive. Having no time to stop and see if he was gone yet--which he was--she just ran as fast as she could until she reached a large mansion. She ran around to the front door and began banging on it frantically. "Hello???? Can somebody let me in please?!?!?!?!"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:08 pm
Sakira heard a loud bang from far away. She woke up and rubbed her eyes to see a girl knocking on the mansion door. Sakira ran to her and tapped her behind her back and said "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 pm
"Trying to get away from my psycho ex-boyfriend! He found out I was a demon a couple months ago and since then..." She had bruises in random places.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:16 pm
"The door won't open until tomorrow probably. Everyone's sleeping right now. I'm kinda staying in the trees until tomorrow morning. Want to stay with me?"She asked friendly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:18 pm
Alexis looked around her and shivered. "Sounds a lot better than the door. Thanks. I'm Alexis, and you are?"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 pm
"I'm Sakira. It's nice to meet you." She said starting to walk away into the tree where she was sleeping. "Do you want a pillow or blanket to make you more comfortable?" She asked as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:32 pm
"No thanks, I'll sleep on my jacket. It's what I'm used to."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Sakira stopped at a tall and big oak tree. "You can sleep up there to advoid your ex-boyfriend." She said pointing at the tall branches. "And I'll sleep here near the roots of the tree. I don't think your ex will come up to me and ask me questions will he?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:37 pm
"Depends on if he even got here. He was so wasted when I left him... He began following me, but I didn't even look back to see how far he made it. Just ran like heck to avoid another beating."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:39 pm
"Wow..Do you want me to tell you about my past? Since you told me yours." She asked looking at her with her sapphire eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:43 pm
"If you want to you can," Alexis looked down at her from the branches.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:49 pm
"Well I kinda have been a demon all my life. My mother and father was demon, so I guess you can say I'm full demons and usually they aren't alot out there. My mom and dad was in a Mafia gang and one day when they went out to work, well they died." She tried to fight back a tear but she couldn't. The tear fell on the ground with a soft 'plop'. "They were killed by hunters."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:53 pm
"I'm sorry. They sound like they were nice people. I only wish my parents were like that."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:00 pm
"Since I was their only daughter, they were very kind to me." She said as a bodyguard came out the bushes with a tissue in his hand."Please don't cry, Princess. We still count on you to bring us back together." Then the bodyguard left."Thanks." She said as he left.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff