Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:44 pm
"Well I wouldnt know...and now I never will...."

--He took a deep breath of stale air--

"We should probably try and find some source of food"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:51 pm
"Yeah I guess your right I haven't eaten in days."Sage mumbled feeling her stomach growl."Of course I mostly kept my mind off of it."She said looking around for anything that seemed edible."I think the village may have some food left in the bakery but I don't know if it still does."  

KageUmi

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:52 pm
Name: Sora
Sexuality:Straight
Wepon/power: Fans
Personalaty: Nice, Shy, Mystirous,
Appearance:User Image
Biography: Sora is Temari's Sister. She can controle wind. She was seperated from her sister a long time ago and she never knew that Temari was her sister she always thought she was and only child. When she was seperated from her sister she was taken to the Leave village and became a shinobi.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:54 pm
"I really took St Andrew for granted, it had hundreds of places to eat. But it doesn't exist anymore. The home of golf, the cathedral, the St Rules tower, all that history wiped off the slate"

--he took a strand of vine that was lying around and used it to tie the guitar to his back--

well we'll see if your bakery has anything left, if it hasnt drifted halfway around the world by now"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Sora walked around seeing nothing. She hasent eaten bathed or slept for days."I havent seen anyone for days." She said to herself still walking and looking for someone or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:09 pm
"It was there when I left earlier but I never went inside."Sage answered getting up from where she sat.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:09 pm
Gaian Name: DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Character Name: Lissianna
Weapon/power: Five throwing daggers and a sniper gun.
Personality: Serious and withdrawn from people, yet secretly seeking for friendship.
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Lissianna was a sniper/trained assassin. She was usually hidden and quiet, even when she was off duty.
How she survived: Lissianna was hardly ever seen during the war, but her skills were often seen. Hidden in the shadows, she managed to not be killed by her enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:13 pm
"Ok well, ladies first, lead the way" he said as politely as he could  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:28 pm
Lissianna stood back in the shadows, watching everything and everyone with her keen, adept eyes that picked up everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:31 pm
Sora sat down and sighed. "I give up." She said. She couldent find anyone or anything . Nothing to eat or anything.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:40 pm
((Shannon could you please write in a more um visible colour lol and in your Bio, I think you mean Temari not Tamari))

Darren stopped. Something gave him the feeling he was being watched. He turned to face a shadowy area.

"I know you're there, it's rude to spy on people"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:41 pm
((ok lol and oops haha i will go fix that now))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:44 pm
"Ok it isn't far trust me."Sage said as she to peered into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:50 pm
"Ok," he said quietly to her, "But first I'd like to see who our shy little snoop is, if you don't mind I can wait here as long as it takes, I have all the time in world"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:54 pm
"Alright that seems fair."Sage said looking to see if she could find who it was.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff