Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:45 pm
"Don't be sorry. It dosn't matter anyways. Being alone isn't that bad." She said still sounding a bit sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 pm
"It must be bad. Nobody to keep company, nobody to praise you, nothing like that must suck." Xynos sighed.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:53 pm
"To tell you the truth I don't know what its like to be loved or coplemented or anything nice that i have herd about." She said still looking at the ground. She then looked over at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Xynos stood up and walked towards her. "It's not as great as people make it sound. Even it's good every once in a while."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:00 pm
"It is probly better then being alone though......I'v always wondered how it felt to be loved or at least have a friend." She said as he walked towards her. He's getting closer.......why do i feel a bit different ....its nice to have someone to talk to though She thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:03 pm
"But sometimes it's better to be alone so you only have to worry about yourself." Xynos sighed again. "There are ups and downs to both. It's very confusing."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:07 pm
"Well when you have been alone all your life you wonder if anything better will ever come in life. I always wondered if i would ever feel love but its not fun being alone for 16 years." She said sadly. Yea...my parents didn't evan want me... She thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:11 pm
"Well, your parents deserved what they got." Xynos looked in the opposite direction in which the wind was blowing.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:20 pm
"I still shouldn't have killed them... It was wrong..." She said still wanting to kill the girls at school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:23 pm
"No it wasn't." Xynos shook his head. "They abused you."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:29 pm
"....They almost killed me one night..." She said..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:30 pm
"People like your parents don't deserve to live..." Xynos approached her slowly.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:34 pm
Rina noticed him getting closer and for the first time in her life she blushed a bit. "Thats true...I just hope there arnt other parents out there like mine." She said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:38 pm
Xynos shook his head. "Of course there are. There are parents that were worse than yours."  

Wysler257

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces