Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Why did.....L....have...to....die......? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did L have to die?
  Hell Yes!!!!!!
  No *cries*......
  Yes *cries*........
View Results

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:51 am
deadheart00
Yaoi_Koi
Battosaika
vampireeskimo
aeonfan95
cuz light is an a*****e crying

crying so true

crying Amen

*cries* crying *whimper* Hai.... crying

crying crying crying WWWAAAHHHHH!!!! Its so sad!!! crying crying crying

crying crying I still cry everytime about it... I damn Lightto Heck, well you know what I mean... *sniffs* crying crying *cries really loud* Great you guys got me going...this sucks... crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:53 am
tHaT_wAs_My_YaWn
all I know is that I like how he died in the movie better >< it was a bit less sad crying

I totally agree, but I've heard there's a movie about him! Which is pretty cool about what occured during the days of his final days of life, in "L change the WorLd" I want to see it so badly.... L!!!!!  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:00 am
I've been alone all my life...User Image

L didn't have to die...it was all the fault of Rem... GAH!! STUPID REM!!! TT

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:25 pm
Alara Star
Well, with the way things progressed, L had to die. L was not, unfortunately, the main character, Light was. Therefore, it's only fitting that the main character overcomes his arch nemesis, L. However, Light was also evil. So it's also fitting that he dies in the end or is at least eliminated from being able to use the Death Note and punished. (The former being more fitting, given the irony of it and his God complex.)

L's death proved that Light was a God, only for us to see how mortal he was in the end. I think it was a great ending seeing as how Near was L's true predecessor and was the one to overcome Light, despite his inferiority to L. And even more so that Light took the place OF L, it just added to the irony.

Alas, this manga was written brilliantly. There are no flaws in the arch of this story. And so, I say, L didn't HAVE to die, but it was a great story because he died.

When L died, I died a little inside.

Yeah.... I guess you're right... I hate that he's dead. No wait... I despise it! But it did make the story better. I will never get over the fact that he's dead and he's never coming back no matter what, but it did make the anime much better with all that suspense and drama.

rock_rox13

ADMlN78

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:55 pm
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He could have lived, dangit, HE COULD HAVE LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying emo I still cry thinking about it. Our ANGEL DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did uc wut a jerk Light wuz wen he visited L's grave?! THAT B******!!!!!!!) The series would hav ben bttr. But, NO!!!! They go all killin' up on L, and go and BREAK OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!! We should hav ben at d funeral. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying emo emo emo crying emo crying emo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:34 am
Alara Star
Well, with the way things progressed, L had to die. L was not, unfortunately, the main character, Light was. Therefore, it's only fitting that the main character overcomes his arch nemesis, L. However, Light was also evil. So it's also fitting that he dies in the end or is at least eliminated from being able to use the Death Note and punished. (The former being more fitting, given the irony of it and his God complex.)

L's death proved that Light was a God, only for us to see how mortal he was in the end. I think it was a great ending seeing as how Near was L's true predecessor and was the one to overcome Light, despite his inferiority to L. And even more so that Light took the place OF L, it just added to the irony.

Alas, this manga was written brilliantly. There are no flaws in the arch of this story. And so, I say, L didn't HAVE to die, but it was a great story because he died.

When L died, I died a little inside.

That is quite the explantion, yet, you are completely right.

I also died a little when he popped his clogs.  

CyanideCherub

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:28 pm
hmm.....i think that it really depends. l was so sure that light was not kira so technically light did not have to kill him (or watari..). but by then light had gone so crazy that he really didn't care so much about killing criminals and creating a new world. he was just so obsessed with defeating l. (the reason i think watari died was because when L told light that he was that certain famous detective, he probbably would have told watari that he had told light who he was. that way, if things had gone the way l had planned, then watari would have told L's predecessor that sincel had died, light was officially Kira.)

the sad part is, l began that investigation knowing that there was a 50% chance he would die...

though i know that l's death was neccasary to the storyline, it makes me so sad..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:33 pm
I guess the creators did it because they wanted to introduce the successors. I mean the anime wouldn't be any good if it was ALWAYS a cat and mouse game with Light and L. It gets boring to people I guess. Kind of how Naruto has been for me. >.>  

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:35 pm
Keimiku
I guess the creators did it because they wanted to introduce the successors. I mean the anime wouldn't be any good if it was ALWAYS a cat and mouse game with Light and L. It gets boring to people I guess. Kind of how Naruto has been for me. >.>
Don't get me wrong... my friends thought I was going to kill myself and do suicide when he died. I think I cried for like 4 weeks. I cried whenever someone brought up his name or a name like his. Lol. I got mad when my friends randomly sang the alphabet... "A B C D E F G H I J K L!!! NOT ANYMORE!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

that's sad...I'm just glad no one did that to me or I'd do that too ><

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

Ruuche

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:05 am
he dont deserve to die ya know.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:24 pm
L DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!??!?!?!??!!??! D#MNIT I DIDN"T SEE THAT EPESODE YET!  

27x

Kiyohikochan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:39 pm
i, too died inside. L was awesome enough to do that to people, and I am actually somehow happy for that. Raito did get what he deserved in the end, and I hate to say it, but you do not screw with raito. you just don't.and i dont know why, but something is constantly possessing me to keep looking at the pages in which L dies in volume 7 in the manga.then i get all depressed and keep looking at the ceiling of my bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:10 pm
Kiyohikochan
i, too died inside. L was awesome enough to do that to people, and I am actually somehow happy for that. Raito did get what he deserved in the end, and I hate to say it, but you do not screw with raito. you just don't.and i dont know why, but something is constantly possessing me to keep looking at the pages in which L dies in volume 7 in the manga.then i get all depressed and keep looking at the ceiling of my bedroom.

I know that feeling all to well I do the same thing. crying  

azurerogue

Beauty Of Breakdown

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:41 am
crying *cries* L was the best, he was so cute!! WAHH and he is the only person i know who sits on a chair like me, i get told off alot for it!! WAHH L!! RIP L....:'( crying cry L we will miss you!  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff