Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:19 pm
"Well it might be a little to late for that."Luna said making her wings disappear so no passangerbys would see. Smiling she looked to her friend Ayra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:34 pm
--Raven backflipped agilely into the nearby bushes, startled by this newcomer's arrival. He was still trying to work out the whole "Guardian Angel" thing--

((might have to go soon))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:41 pm
((Ok ))
"See Ayra you are the scary one here. You know Raven I wouldn't run if I were you I could sense you a mile away. Don't worry I'm not here to harm you."Luna said sitting on a bench nearby.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:47 pm
--Raven slowly walked back out into the clearing. Wondering if it was only a mile she could sense him. he decided not to chance it now. He simply walked out and stood in front of them--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:58 pm
"Ok listen since I'm your gaurdian angel I'm supposed to live with you in your house I'm also going to be in the same school and classes with you. Yes I know how odd this seems but I can't abandon an order."Luna said kindly putting her chin on her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:07 pm
--Raven heard the words school and classes and was slightly confused. He had grown up in the forest. He felt saddened slightly and decided to run.

he darted through the forest with exceptional speed. He knew every root and branch of the forest. After running for a few hours he jogged into a small cave which he used for shelter. inside was a small store of food he'd kept and a bed of leaves.

This was the closest thing to a home he had--

((Got to go for now, probably be back in about 10-ish hours))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:14 pm
((K I will might be on by then))

Luna sighed."Great now what did I do."She sighed once more as she walked through the forest gazing up now and then at the sunlight that filtered through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:21 pm
--Raven glancedout of his cave, the sun was setting. he began to feel safer. Something abou the moon always made him feel better. He sat at the mouth of the cave watching the sun drop below the trees--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm
"You know I never meant to say anything to hurt your feelings."Luna said appearing next to him her voice saddened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:27 pm
--Raven was frozen to the spot. She'd found him, he could scarcely believe it, his cave was well hidden. He figured it was pointless to try and escape her. he was just so unaccostomed to other people. He turned to face her. A blank expression on his face--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:37 pm
"Are you mute?"Luna asked noticing the boy had not spooken to her yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm
--Raven wasn't sure how to answer this. After all it was true he hadn't spoken in over seven years. However he was unsure if he could speak or not. Too unsure to try, he simply nodded--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:52 pm
"You know I could help you speak I'm given the powers to do so."Luna said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:59 pm
--Raven shrugged uncaringly, he didnt mind not speaking, He'd been able to focus the energy usually used in speaking into developing his physical capabilities.

On the other hand he would like to be somewhat more normal. Like he used to be--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:19 pm
"So is that a yes or no?"Luna asked leaning her back against a wall.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff