Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
so when did you come to like/love L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L or Light?
  L
  Light
  Both
  Gold?
View Results

azurerogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:10 pm
I really started to like him after he did the whole comercial trick to prove Kira existed. After that he just got cooler and cooler.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:58 am
I thought he was okay at first but then after a while of watching Death Note, he just kinda grew on me I suppose.

He started being my favourite Death Note character sometime during the Yotsuba arc.

Then a few episodes later...

gonk  

Piffle Inna Box

nevertepid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:34 am
Nillava
i started to like him more when he appered really

i agree ^_^ domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 pm
well I was interested in him before he showed his face. I fell in love when he did. Baggy cloths. his eyes, and over all look., scratching his foot with the other... and then as time went on I love him more and more with the way he ate and sat... and worked.  

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150

Yuki Lawliet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:42 pm
lol I started loving him when I saw him for the first time *0* It was love at first sight! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:14 pm
i loved him, since he first was introduced  

xX_sNazZtAcULar_Xx

DrkAngel26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm
I like L from the start, when he was just a voice and the battle began
between him and Kira. I was laughing along with Ryuk, as L tricked Light with that little tv announcment stunt. And I thought, "Wow! This L-guy's great!!!"
Though, it did rattle me, when L was finally shown... those huge eyes... wasn't what I was expecting. sweatdrop
But oddly... I found myself rushing to watch an episode each week, just to get a glimps of those huge eyes again... They became my favorite part of L. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:04 pm
Well really I only liked L through the first time I watched the anime. I loved Light. X3 But now it's shifted to L and much less on Light.  

goodle_shoes

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:06 am
I've liked him since i saw him, coz of his mysteriousness  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:29 am
Yeah. When he first appeared...  

helps0002

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:34 pm
I liked him after he died. Since he really didn't do much, I started to feel bad for him.

Also, after I reread the chapter when he first appeared.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:42 pm
I liked from the very beginning, hes so awesome. I never would have thought of someones personality possibly being like that until he came along. He doesnt seem like a D-Bag. biggrin . He's so intelegent and cute. Lets just say he his GOD. razz  

Rocker_blah

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 pm
User Image

Well, lesee...
There was a huge fuss over Death Note in the A/M/C, so I started reading the manga to see what the fuss was about and very,very, enjoyed it.
I started to like L when he first showed his face too.

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:30 am
I started to get into death note a little late in the series so i didnt get to see the first episodes until i bought the DVDs...but as soon as my friend started telling me about L, i knew i was going to like him. Before i even knew what he looked like...i thought he was awesome. Then it slowly progressed as i got more and more into death note and now i'm an L fangirl!  

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

CamTheAlmighty

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:17 am
From the moment i met L (in the anime) i loved him because he reminded myself of me sept with good hair smile  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff