Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 am
Drew led his werewolves cautiously through the streets. He would check ahead every minute or so to watch for hunters. It was already midnight. They had to move fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Tanis was walking across one of the streets when he saw the werewolf pack he stopped,"well this is going isn't going to be pretty." He opened up his overcoat to reveal a chain with a sickle looking blade at the end he unwrapped it and let it dangle on the ground as he held it with one hand and his rifle with another.  

Angelus Kyrios

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:35 pm
Seeing the pack Luna readied her sword. Though she hadn't been noticed yet she stayed near the shadows her saphire eyes peering through the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Midnight wonders around and then jumps into a tree."my..blood lust coming...."Midnight took out a needle and put it in her arm."thats better."  

TheGothicPunk666

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:22 am
Midnight smelt the air at some hunters coming and went human as they passed her they looked and though she was a hunter too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:19 am
((I'm so sorry, I got pulled into some work over the weekend...sorry!))
Drew froze, and signaled the rest of the pack to do also. He smelled hunter, and lots of them. They were everywhere!
"Run! No human can outrun a werewolf!"
The entire pack broke into a sprint, dropping to all fours and quickly disappearing into the shadows.
Jared stayed frozen as the rest of the pack thundered away from him. The werewolf nature of him was melting away. Something weird was happening. He was becoming more human. The uncontrollable werewolf nature, the part that he couldn't ever control, the part that unthinkingly killed innocents...it was gone. He was a human in werewolf form.
Why didn't he tell the humans he couldn't help it? Why couldn't he let them know he really meant no harm?
A little late now, he thought to himself. I'm about to die anyway, and why would they listen to a wolf?
Two of the hunters he had smelled were visible now. One was the guy that he had tried to ambush earlier, the other was new and looked kind of mad.  

Conbryo

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:23 am
((It's ok))

Luna watched the pack closely from the shadows her clothes blending into the dark as her pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight. She could remember her parents and how they had died that is why she became a hunter in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:32 am
Jared clenched his teeth and sat on his haunches. Surely the humans were smart enough to realize that if he hadn't lunged by now, he wasn't going to. If they weren't, then Jared would die. It was a lose-lose situation, but he would have to risk it.
"Okay, humans, listen up!" he howled. It wasn't in the guttural language of the werewolves, either. It was english, plain and clear.  

Conbryo

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:40 am
Seeing one of them stop Luna stared at it wondering why. 'What's it doing?'She asked herself silently.  
((I have to get off again! Damn...oh well. I hope I can get on later today...how anticlimactic of me.))  

Conbryo

Conbryo

Jared glared at the hunters. It was not a threatening glare, just a curious one. He was ashamed with himself. He was a murderer. It had never dawned on him before, but he was a murderer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am
((ha ha! I'm back!! YES!))  

Conbryo

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Midnight jumped down and walked over to him trying to keep the hunter apperence."what do you want werewolf!"Midnight said in a angry tone.Midnight looked at the other hunters and kept on her toes so if they attacked she could get him and her out of there thenshe looked back at the werewolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:37 pm
Seeing what appeared to be another hunter Luna began to relax pondering if she should show herself or not. She watched the other hunter to see if there was anything strange about her.  

KageUmi

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:44 pm
Midnight eyes the werewolf and then picked a stick and though it seeing the werewolf didn't chase it she smiled"this one is no longer werewolf its human in a werewolf body."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff