Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:46 am
"depends on what it feels like,usually after using up a bit of mana they feel a little numb,its a regular feeling,youll get used to it,even the worst will users get used to it,just like the worst fighter get used toi hand cramps from holding to their weapons"Glane picked up a bow from the ground near the archery range,"well the bow is pretty self explanatory"he picked up a bow and shot an arrow off in nearly the blink of an eye"
hopefully you didnt miss that one,i like being a show off"glane said with a smile,then looking where the arrow had hit he noticed it was the back dummy"wow,i dont usually hit that one like that"Glane handed her a smaler bow,"this would be the hardest work for those your age because your hand eye coordination isnt fully developed,but those of you who are good can beat the tests with ease,lets see how well you do,dont worry though,i have a feeling you will be a melee fighter"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:03 pm
Picking up a bow she notched an arrow and narrowed her eyes pulling the string back she waited until the dummy was in range before firing it hitting the middle dummy in the head."My dad taught me how to use a bow when I was 6 so I'm used to it by now."Nixa said looking at her arrow on the middle dummy.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:11 pm
"nice work,if you continue like this ill have to bow out peacefully and let you take my place,now,if you would like,you can take your tests for battling and such now,or you can go play in the guild forest,i like hanging out there sometimes,its a good place to read,if you see anyone out there deal with them with your bow,and heres a sword too,i wouldnt want you to end up with wasp stings all over"he then walked off into the woods,hoping there would be something to do,he sat down and waited for the bandits he scheduled by reading  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:23 pm
Nixa sighed abit tired from waking up so early. Looking to the forest she decided to go in. Glancing around as she walked through the arch it seemed peaceful."I wonder what he meant by there being trouble in here it seems fine to me."Nixa muttered to herself as she walked among the trees that loomed above her.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:20 pm
(sorry i was gone had internet problems)glane stood up "hey guys!! give her her final test!"and bandits hopped out of the trees,and from across the river "dont bash her up much kay?she seems promising"Glane stood by nixas side and told her "first things first,get the bandits here with your sword"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 pm
((It's ok))
Nixa gasped in horror remembering the other day when the bandits had destroyed everything she lived for. Pulling her sword out her teeth clenched she swung it at the nearest bandit hitting him in the gut.  

KageUmi

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm
Gaianame:Minna Momotarin
Name:Lutaria Strawberry Nickname- Blue Strawberry
Weapon Preference: Wings of The Rainbow, and The Necklace of noir, staff of Luminia
Apperence:
Lutaria The Little Blue Strawberry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:26 pm
"good work"glane jumped behind the bandits,gutting one"now lets see if you can get the rest"he said,looking up at the trees  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:39 pm
the woman who dropped off lutaria yells back"youre bunking where nixa is,ill see you,or maybe i wont,it depends on if i decide youre worth my time"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:59 pm
Nixa gazed up in the trees seeing more of the bandits had hidden up there. Her green eyes glinted with fire as she sliced at another bandit that attepmted (sp?) to hit her.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:25 pm
"well you gonna take em out?"glane said,looking still at the trees "they wont come down,even iif you get them,theyre up there for a certain skill"glane walked around and gutted another bandit "come on,im doubting you could kill a rabbit right now,lets go chop chop"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Nixa put her sword back up. Taking her short bow out she strung her bow firing her arrow at the bandits in the trees. She ended up hitting one in the chest then another in the foot.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:54 pm
"good work,and here are the last few,"he said,shooting a fireball at one "you catchin my drift here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:15 pm
Nixa smiled holding her hand out letting the blue lightening course out of her hand as it hit the remaining bandits.

((I feel like darth vader in away))  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:18 pm
(( lol,thats what it feels like when you kill someone with it in game too))glane left the forest,heading for the guild library,when he hit the library he went through a large arched door and entered a room,where there were four golden seals on the stone altar in front of him"hey nixa catch up!!!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff