Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Hunter's Tale [ACCEPTING! IN NEED OF DARK HAND MEMBERS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to join this great adventure?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe? O.o
View Results

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Daigo Himazaki
"Hmph...well get a good look, cause I'm the last thing you'll see before I haul your butt to jail." Lao got into a weird Muay Thai stance and prepared for the worst. "Hmm....this isn't good. I'm outnumbered and I don't think it will be easy taking these things out. But I do need that tune up..." Lao thought as he remained in his position, waiting to see what his opponent would do first before making any sudden moves himself. His eyes moved from one zombie to the next in a mix of worry and excitement, he was starting to get confused from all these mixed emotions, but shook it off as he got ready to defend from an attack.

((Edit))
((I gotta go, my mom is yelling at me an dI have summer school in the morning. crying But post anyways and I'll sneak on later. ^_^ ))

Galathil laughs at his comment. It's really humorous to him, but that doesn't mean hes going to take him lightly. He let out an evil grin.
"Hn judging by your stance, it seems that you're some kind of martial artist...I've faced the likes of you before. But unfortunately I don't want to waste my breathe on a half-living being..."

He finds cyborgs really weak. He believes that they're nothing more than humans who will not accept death so beautifully. Those who doesn't appreciate death are weak-minded fools. He snaps his fingers to summon three new zombies. These zombies happen to be zombified elite ninjas with their katanas. Their black uniforms are very worn out and we can see their beaten up and half eaten fleshes on their decomposed bodies.

But they look strong and ready to fight. They climbed onto walls, hissing at the bounty hunter

"However, my friends here wants to play with you. Have fun...."

The zombie ninjas quickly jumps, bringing their blades down to Lao.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 pm
Luthien_Culnamo206
Laventhros Ormoni
Thy on the other hand had undertaken the same alcohol mission as Lao had. She was able to track them much easier back to the warehouse and arrived a bit before Galathil and Lao.

Unfortunatly just as she was about to jump down from the rafters this weird creature came from no where and started killing teh targets.

That wasn't good.

She was still hidden,using her racial talent to blend into any surroundings with the blink of an eye and render herself practically invisable.
She was also about to take down this person for killing the men before another person emerged"Elis's mind! Where are all these people comming form"she whispered.

Damien is quite startled to see an elf. The only reason why people would be coming to this warehouse is because of the mission, so he assumes she's a hunter. He shrugs.

"I have no idea. I've never seen this kind of power before...but it looks mighty dangerous..."

{I'll leave you to reconsider that post}}  

Laventhros Ormus

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Claire was on top of the abandoned warehouse where all the actions began. She looks through a glass window on the roof and looks down. It looks like her job is done, for the cat demon she was suppose to slay is already dead. She looks at what seems to be a fight. She sees a demon with black, dragon-like wings standing there, while zombies are attacking the cat demons.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have a view of a bounty hunter being attacked by three ninja zombies. She continues to look down at the cat demons and sighs.

"They should have seen that coming...."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Laventhros Ormoni
Luthien_Culnamo206
Laventhros Ormoni
Thy on the other hand had undertaken the same alcohol mission as Lao had. She was able to track them much easier back to the warehouse and arrived a bit before Galathil and Lao.

Unfortunatly just as she was about to jump down from the rafters this weird creature came from no where and started killing teh targets.

That wasn't good.

She was still hidden,using her racial talent to blend into any surroundings with the blink of an eye and render herself practically invisable.
She was also about to take down this person for killing the men before another person emerged"Elis's mind! Where are all these people comming form"she whispered.

Damien is quite startled to see an elf. The only reason why people would be coming to this warehouse is because of the mission, so he assumes she's a hunter. He shrugs.

"I have no idea. I've never seen this kind of power before...but it looks mighty dangerous..."

{I'll leave you to reconsider that post}}

[[Oh woops my bad sweatdrop . This heat wave is getting to me..]]

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:59 pm
Lao's eyes turn a bright red and he quickly takes two of the blades that were directed towards him and stops the third one with them. "Commencing Attack Mode!" Lao said in a now metallic and cold voice that was far from his own. He then threw the zombies away from him and ran to the one in the middle. Before he could react, Lao ran up the body of the monster and kicked it in the face, causing it to fall to the ground. But while in the air, Lao did a slight flip and slammed his knees into the chest of the beast, causing a loud crushing sound to come from it. He quickly rolled away from the zombie corpse and looked at the other two, silently contemplating on what to do next.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 pm
{Tis ok}

Thy on the other hand drew her bow and nocked one arrow,channeling her mana into it.

As for now she had channeled a good portion of it into the arrow tip.imbuing it with a spell before she released it.

Multi-Shot

That one arrow split into three hitting three of the Zombied in the back of the head. At the same itme a second spell went off as soon as they made contact.

Viper sting

This spell usually drained the magic from a target,but since none of the zombies were magical,it would serve to suck whatever was keeping them up right and ready from their bodies,leaving once again corpses.

Thy repeated this once more,efectivly re-killing all the Zombies in a matter of a few seconds.

In reality she had left the three that the other Bounty hunter was dealing with alone.

Unfortunatly for her,as soon as she fired her arrow,she lost her cloaking ability and became visable,but by the time anyone would probably notice where the arrows had came from,she was already out a window and scaling the building.

Laventhros Ormus

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:14 pm
Daigo Himazaki
Lao's eyes turn a bright red and he quickly takes two of the blades that were directed towards him and stops the third one with them. "Commencing Attack Mode!" Lao said in a now metallic and cold voice that was far from his own. He then threw the zombies away from him and ran to the one in the middle. Before he could react, Lao ran up the body of the monster and kicked it in the face, causing it to fall to the ground. But while in the air, Lao did a slight flip and slammed his knees into the chest of the beast, causing a loud crushing sound to come from it. He quickly rolled away from the zombie corpse and looked at the other two, silently contemplating on what to do next.

[[Oooo that has got to hurt xd . I edited my post. Sorry about that Laventhros sweatdrop ]]

The two zombies look at the one on the ground and then at each other. Galathil smirks. "Do you really think a broken chest and spine will stop this zombie? He can't even feel pain..."

Still having his hand in the air, he simply wiggles his fingers. The zombie that is on the ground, slowly rises up. Galathil can hear the sound of cracking bones as it stands up. However, it cannot stand up straight, making it look like a hunchback. The zombie ninja tilts his head and his bleeding red eyes stares at the one who crushed his chest bones and his spine.

The two zombies walks over to the third zombie and made their stance. They did something very unorthodox. The two zombies carried the third zombie and threw him across the scene towards Lao. The third zombie is hold a kunai and is ready to stab him.

The two ninja zombies then ran behind the third and jumps over him, ready to get another chance to slice him in half.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:14 pm
((I gtg, I need someone to take over my character for me...))  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:26 pm
Daigo Himazaki
((I gtg, I need someone to take over my character for me...))

[[No need. We'll deal with the zombies and when the battle is over you can jump in when you come back 3nodding ]]

Galathil was shocked when he sees his zombies being shot in the head, by some kind of magical arrow. Before they were about to attack the zombies, the arrow stopped them in their tracks. The three zombies collapsed on the ground, motionless.

He tried to use his black magic to revive them, but something is wrong. For some reason, he's not able to do so. He turns around and sees that someone is killing of his zombies. He looks around angrily.

"Who dares interrupt my zombies?!"

He soon quickly found someone jumping out of the window. He curses and was ready to pounce at Lao, but he soon hears a voice in his head.

"Come back to me...."

It was a voice of the Lord of Darkness. "Come back to me.....I want to have a word with you now...." He knows that he cannot disobey his master, or keep her waiting. He turns to Lao, staring angrily at him.

"If we were to meet again, I...will....kill you..."

He stretches his wings and flies out of the warehouse.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 pm
Thy had gotten to a ledge and notice something flying off in another direction. She nocked another arrow and shot for one of its wings.

Of course she purosely missed her target,it snipping off a feather from those giant wings. Once again she blended against the ledge and became nearly invisable.

Once she was sure the demon or whatever the hell that thing was,was gone,she snaped,whispering something as her arrow returned in her hand.On the tip of that arrow was a pierced feather,in which she plucked off the arrow head."I'll track this down later,should it become a bounty..."she said to herself before scaling down the building.

Laventhros Ormus

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:32 pm
[[Alright I have to go now. See you later people!]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:38 am
[[I'm lost....Where are you guys anyways? I wanna look for the place where you take missons. >.> I also have an idea for a misson]]  

Reborn Rinoa

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:37 am
Minna Momotarin
[[I'm lost....Where are you guys anyways? I wanna look for the place where you take missons. >.> I also have an idea for a misson]]

[[All our characters are in a place called Westbound Dock. Your characters can look for missions in pubs, inns, or taverns. 3nodding ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 am
[[okay~! thanks]]

Lutaria Wandered around the dock. She serched foir a Tavern. "Hm..wheer is it....AHA!" She ran to it and requested The misson Hit and run.

Reborn Rinoa

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Minna Momotarin
[[okay~! thanks]]

Lutaria Wandered around the dock. She serched foir a Tavern. "Hm..wheer is it....AHA!" She ran to it and requested The misson Hit and run.

[[I'm going to let this go for now. BUT I expect you to be a bit more literate than that.....]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff