Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:54 pm
Leon layed on his bed with his guns on the end table and his shotgun leaning up against it "umm i wonder when my classes start" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:55 pm
he smiled at rina warmly and flew up next to alena "mind if i take your passenger to the ground she looks like she could use some ground time" i smile  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Rina looked around wanting to be on the ground again. I'm going to fall i know it! She thought. Her ears folded down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Jack growled as he did a 360 degree loop and started spiralling straight down, After some time however, he flew parrallel to eh ground and landed. Roaring at the boy.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:58 pm
"have it your way jack" i smiled and landed waiting for rina and alena  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:59 pm
Rina got off of jack. never again! She thought glad she was on the ground.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:01 pm
i stood by rina and placed my hand on her back "you ok?" i smile warmly at her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Jack roared as he spread his wings, they had ice on them and glittered beautifully. His eyes a dark blue as if they had knowledge behind them.
'Show off' Alena mumbled in her head as Jack put his head even higher.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:04 pm
He sat up and looked out the window watch the 3 people and dragon in the yard..  
Atamous

Rina blushed whe he put his hand on her back. "Umm yea." She said I'm just scared half to death She thought then smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

Deserei wandered around school for a long time now and was getting tired now of trying to find her dorm room."ugh this is annoying why dont i sleep outside"She complained then she saw the dragon riding instructor and went up to her to if she could help."umm exuse me miss.Alena was it im looking for dorm one do you know where it is?"She asked sincerely  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:09 pm
Alena looked at the girl, then smiled, "I think its the second floor in the castle.." She mumbled, smiling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous

Rina blushed whe he put his hand on her back. "Umm yea." She said I'm just scared half to death She thought then smiled
i smile and went to her ear and whispered "i was scared of heights too when i was little but i can help you over come it" i smile warmly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm
"I wasent scared." Liar!! She thought. Rina was blushing alot. She knew she was terrifyed of hights  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena looked at the girl, then smiled, "I think its the second floor in the castle.." She mumbled, smiling.

Deserei nodded and smiled"thank you very much"she said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces