Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:26 pm
Kunnai
"We should wait for her." He said nodding. "Will you be joining us as well?" He asked Vincent and Akriel.

((I have, but she hasn't logged in since the 14. I'll wait until Saturday and if she hasn't received it I may cut her-or just work it into the stroyline.))

"For Ilium, I will join, after all I would consider it inexcusable to abandon my fellow Angels, though admittedly I'm more of a strategist than a fighter myself" Akriel answered, slightly ashamedly. He spent so much time as the archiver of Ilium that he rarely had time to train physically. "Of course the first thing we need to do is identify what type of demon is behind these attacks know thine enemy"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:44 pm
"I agree fully." Orion said nodding. "Hopefully it'll be easy to determine once we get to the site."  

The Horologist

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 am
Vincent stood up and looked at them, then started talking. "Well lets get out of here, we are wasting our time sitting here talking! This wont get us anywhere, lets get out there and look!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:39 am
"We still have to wait for Alena." She told him. "While you guys go wait for Alena, I'm going to get a few soliders ready." Luna got up and walked out the hall.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:11 pm
"Don't call too many out!" He said calling after her. "We're supposed to keep this low profile!"
He sat back down and shook his head. "Only five minutes into our quest and Justice is all ready missing..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:33 am
Akriel placed his palm on the front cover of his book and muttered quietly.

"Ostendo sum terra of Angelus , vires Ilium"

He proceeded to openm the book, a thick white smoke arose from it, slowly forming itself into a large, 3d map of Ilium, which filled most of the room. "Where exactly was the location of attack" he asked, not looking at anyone in particular for an answer.

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:41 am
"Just along side the Eastern block, at the center of the cross road of Valikre and Grand Central." Orion said curiosly eyeing the map. "That could be helpful if we have to..." He thought to himself, but broke off in his lingering mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Vincent smiled at them all. He knew they all had their powers, superficial or not, he had the one that matters. He controlled the souls. Every soul, whoever had a soul, heh, he was in control of it. The power to control the soul of any person was amazing, and the courage of any soul is just as amazing. He would wait until he needed this power to use it and he knew exactly when he would need it, but he felt there was no need for it now. "Hey, does anyone know were the bathroom is?"  

Under_Siege32

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Luna came back with 8 soilders, all in battle-armor and ready. "Two for each of us." Luna said explaining. "If Alena comes then there's two more waiting outside for her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 am
Akriel gazed at Vincent with a raised eyebrow "You sure pick your times don't you young one?" He muttered under his breath and four blue labelled figures appeared in the floating Ilium before them. As he went through the plan the blue dots whizzed to where he directed them "This is how I see it, we have Orion, who knows demons better than any of us as the forefront of investigation, to the south-east of him Alena and north-east Luna as primary backup, and to the east of them between Vincent will be for primary backup, and I will be just a few metres east of Vincent as a force that hopefully we won't have to rely on. So as you see we have a cross formation. Once Orion gives word of safety, we all proceed forward. This seem to me the most effective plan. Are we agreed? Any questions?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:42 pm
Vincent looked around the room, and then yelled. "AGHHH, Alena.... she... ive lost connection to her soul..... Alena... oh god.... what has happened." He turned to Akriel and ran towards him. "Cant you use that stupid book for something? Track her down, find her, shes in trouble.... WE NEED TO HELP HER!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:15 pm
Luna listened to Akriel's plan carefully. Before she could agree she heard Vincent saying something about losing Alena. "What do you mean you lost her?" She asked wondering if this was a joke. "This better not be a joke Vincent."  

SweetHugz

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Vincent turned to Luna, and his eyes widened. "You think i would joke about someones life?" Vincents breathing became heavier. "This isnt good....this isnt good." He became frantic, looking around and panicing. "We need her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:37 pm
"Okay then, where did you noticed her presence before she disappear?" Luna said standing up and calling to her soliders.  

SweetHugz

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 pm
"Hey, listen, all i know is that i cant feel her soul anymore.... It has disapeared, the link of all souls go to me, and i cant feel hers anymore. That is all i know.... It is possible that she is still alive. There are ways to destroy that link. But this is only my third year in Ilium, i have not figured them all out yet. There is many. Im afraid the only thing we can do is search..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff