Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Ichigori Academy (OPEN!!! ^_^ Needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How does it look?
  Meh, pretty good.
  Great Job^^
  I don't like it...
  It Sucks!!!
View Results

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:20 pm
Andy realized that this would look really bad to any passerby. He tried to comfort her. "Don't cry! I'm sure they both think that you're great..." He floundered for a minute "Uh... I lost my parents too. My mother was great, but..." He stopped talking as he remembered what had happened to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Kumi looked up at him quietly and wiped her eyes."Ya...its okay, it just hurts sometimes..."she said and then looked up realising her stopped. "Whats wrong?"she asked tilting her head." Oh....im sorry...its none of my business..."she said softly and bowed apoligetically.

OOC:I have to go now smile bai!!<333

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm
"Its nothing..." He muttered quietly. Then he smiled. "Well, I wish you luck here at Ichigori!" He said, before heading to his dorm to take a nap.

((Cya! Thanks for joining.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Waking up Gin looked from side to side, 'I'm in a...crater!?' and indeed he was lying half imbeded in a forty foot wide crater behind the school. "Maybe I should stay in my buidling tonight..." nodding he stood up and headed towards the magic building, which had his rooms on the top, along with his office. 'Now what was the spell I was working on...' he thought before going to sleep, on a couch, in the previous days clothes.  

Gureshi

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:19 pm
Andy slowly opened his eyes, squinting aginst the light pouring through his window. He stretched and sta up on the bed. He yawned, and wondered if anybody was around...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:26 pm
Kumi was sitting outside under the sun with her eyes closed listening to some music she brought with her. She began humming the same tune not really caring if anyone was around to hear her.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:28 pm
Andy stood up. The room was stuffy, so he opened the window. As he did so, he heard someone humming... It sounded like Kumi. He threw on some clothes and headed outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:41 pm
Kumi continued humming nd strated singing here and there while she waslistening to her music. She was tapping her hand with the beat in the song and opened her eyes and looked up at the sky.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:48 pm
Andy saw kumi and waved. "Hey Kumi!" He wondered what song she was singing. He couldn't make it out...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:52 pm
Kumi heard Andrew's voice and sat up pulling out her headphone speaker and smiled over at him and waved."Hey Andy!"she said sweetly and giggled.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:55 pm
Andy tilted his head sideways, quizically. "Whatcha listenin to?" He asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 pm
Kumi smiled."Im listening to my very favorite band from Japan, the GazettE." she said and giggled."Would you like to listen?"she asked.

(((OOC: that actually is my fav band too XDD )))

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 pm
Andy shook his head. "No thanks. I have a bit of a headache." He looked up, and then back at Kumi. "You like J-Rock, huh?" He inquired. "Have you ever heard High and Mighty color? They are my fav band from that genre."

((Also a fact.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:25 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded."I have heard them, but I haven't listened to them for a while..."she said and giggled."Sorry about your headache though..."she said and then stood up and touched his head and concentrated her power and eased the pain from it."Better?"she asked.  

Baby Coquette

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:28 pm
Andy sighed in relief. He looked at her, pleasantly suprised. "Much better. Where did you learn to do that?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff