Submit

What does you life hold for you?
  I hunt the scum that kills us.
  I'm just a by stander.
  I'm a vampire and proud of it.
View Results

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:42 pm
Shinra got changed quickly and then walked out "So what movie do you want to see?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm
"I don't know, how about a horror movie?" she asked, smiling.

Haruka smiled as the sun went down completely, he could feel the power surging through him.
"time to get you back, my love." he muttered to himself.

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:46 pm
Shinra thought for a moment "Dead silence?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:48 pm
"fine with me." She said as she started to leave the beach into the streets.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 pm
Shinra walked next to her with his amr drapped on her shoulder and every now and then while he was talking he would hug her just a tad bit with that arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:53 pm
Haruka started following the two, "Oh Hannah.." he muttered to himself as he smirked, his yellow eyes shimmering evily.

Alena got a weird feeling ,"Shinra..I have that feeling again.." she muttered, shivering a bit.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:57 pm
Shinra didn't turn around but he did pull one of his razors out it was time any ways "Don't worry, you'll be safe with me.' he said warmly walking forward, he wasn't going to do any thing untill who ever was following her left or came forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:00 pm
Haruka grabbed Alena's wrist.
"Hannah.." He muttered as he pulled her to him.
"I've found you at last."

Alena screamed as she felt her wrist being taken and her being pulled to someting, or someone.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Shinra wasted no time in prying the mans hand "If you don't mind first of all her name isn't Hanna, and second even if she was grabbing peoples writs isn't a nice way to start talking to some one." he said reading his blade to his wrist to every one but Shinra he looke absolutly retarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:06 pm
Haruka glared, his yellow eyes brightening up, "You will give her back to me.." Haruka hissed as he made a grab for Alena again.

Alena looked shock and scared as she saw the man, "My name isnt Hannah.."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:11 pm
Shinra simply slapped his ahnd harder then most humans could "Now please go away." he said keeping the razor in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Haruka glared even harder. He hissed as he went to punch Shinra, "Hannah is mine!"

Alena gasped as she saw the man gonig for Shinra, without any idea what she was doing, She low kick the man for him to lose balance as she high kicked him in the face, sending him backwards.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:19 pm
Shinra back bent right before Alena did what she did "Nice one." He said standing straight again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:23 pm
"LEts go!" she sid as she panicked from terror, shakily taking Shinra's hand and running as the man got back up.

Haruka growled as he watched Alena go, "Hannah..I've waited too long to watch you leave me again." he growled as he flew to them.

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Shinra saw him fly and then he jumped up and looked for an opening to land his boot in his face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff