Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:29 pm
noah suddenly realized who it was, his heartbeat started speed up. "I get that a lot, I guess i just have one of those faces" he said smiling "Well it's good to see you're all right, you should take care when running at night. I'll see you around" With that Noah smiled and started to walk back into town  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 pm
And then she remembered. Everything. Every moment they spent together, every moment they were apart. The last thing she remembered of him seemed to shout clearly in her mind. "I will meet you after twilight." "Noah?" She asked, tears filling in her eyes.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:36 pm
Noah heard his name, as she spoke it everything seemed to intensify. The sound of Noah's last footstep seemed to ring out forever, his heart was beating like a drum, and every beat echoed. He turned to face Alex.

"You remember...."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:42 pm
"I do," she nodded slowly. She felt like the part of her that was missing was found again. Tentatively, she took a step towards him.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:46 pm
Noah turned to face her, he'd never been the exuberant, big movement type, and regardless of all the time he'd had, he hadn't thought about what he was going to say or do when he was reunited with Alex.. He started to slowly walk towards her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:49 pm
Alex ran the remaining steps between them and threw herself into his arms. "Noah," she said, sure of it this time. She had missed him so badly in her subconcious mind.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 pm
Noah caught her in his embrace, at that moment nothing in the world mattered, him and Alex were back together. Noah had never been one to show his emotions, but as he and Alex stood in the middle of the street together, a single tear rolled down his cheek, the first he'd shed since the funeral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:09 pm
"I missed you so much," she said into his shoulder, feeling her relieved tears rush out of her eyes. She felt so at home in his arms, like all of her was there, and everything at that moment was perfect.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:19 pm
"I knew I'd find you again, I was so afraid you wouldn't remember me" Noah whispered. For once his mind flashed forwards into the future instead of to the past. He saw himself hiding behind a door, jumping out as Alex walked by, scaring her and laughing. Then he saw the two of them with his brothers and the others, all sitting around a fire singing. That's when he remembered Edward. he slowly pulled away slightly from Alex. We have so much to catch up on, why don't you come round to where me and Ed are staying some time, it's still where it always was, if you remember that it was difficult, but Alex had made a promise to Edward and would not rest until it was fulfilled. He'll be happy to see a familiar face  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:21 pm
Edward departed his brother's side and smiled Speaking softly "You'll know the home when you see it.It hasnt changed a bit" he laughed then headed towards the park,Following Sara's scent.he came upon her and paused.Standing in the street stareing.In awe in actulaity.His jaw was even slack alittle.All he coudl think of was You are still just as beautiful..The moonlight.Danceing off you like it always had.Never have a seen a more entracing sight..Oh my sweet sara...how I long for you. He raised his hand stoping a car as it almost plowed him down,He bowed alittle in appologies and sighed looking back to sara and stammering his way across the street towards her.he stoped about three feet infrount of her.Thick black hair trailing down his body to his hips.His fire red mens fighting over kimono and the black matching pants glisined in the light.Just like she did.his eye's shifted over her then he whispered a hopful..Wanting question"Please...do you remeber me...say you remember me.." he whimpered softly.taking a step forward towards her.His feet not making a sound.His dark eye's shimmering,With what may well be..Tears?Was Edward crying!? A few single tears rolled down his fair skin and vanished before even making it to the ground not so far below."please..Do you know who I am?"His lips trembled with every unneeded breath,Every wishful word..he wanted her to say yes..Wanted her to run into his arm's.Let him protect her like he didnt..Before..  

Lillydoll Sayer

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm
Alex nodded, smiling. "I'd love to," she said happily. Her voice quieted down for a moment. "I never want to be away from you again," she said before gently touching her lips to his.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:33 pm
"And you needn't ever be" Noah answered when finally their lips parted. Noah had tracked down the Assassin from 20 years ago and made him suffer as much as a human could physically suffer. but it was nothing to what he had felt losing her that day, the night before their wedding, he wanted to make sure he never lost her again.he took her hand. "Shall we?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:38 pm
"We shall," she said with a laugh, taking his hand. Her old personality began coming back as she walked with him, swinging their hands and humming happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Eventually they arrived back home. Ed was right, it hadn't changed in the slightest. he walked inside. "Ed? Are you here?" After there was no response he assumed he'd gone for a wlk, he turned on the lights and took a few moments to let the familiarity sink in. He walked back up to his room, everything was just as he'd left it: on the floor. "It's so good to be home"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers