Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Future Samurai Vs. Future Ninja Vs. Farmer?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Ninja
  Samurai
  Farmer
View Results

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:41 am
Kane rolled away and quickly got to his feet, regaining the awkward stance he was in earlier. "Well personally, I like maids because they have decency, but if you like it like that, then I can arrange." he said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:41 am
Heihachi was watching the fight with a frown on his face, "Hmm...is it just me or does it seem like there isn't much honor involved in his fight..." commented in all honesty, but he figured it was probably something he didn't understand.  

Miriana Palefire

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:30 am
Kiro stopped training for a moment, and looked over to Heihachi. "Heihachi, they are Ninja. Honor isn't a real big thing when you are a Ninja." He sheathed his katanas, now practicing his kicks. He did drop kicks, axe kicks, scissor kicks, and roundhouse kicks while practicing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 am
"So how long is this supposed to last."She asked holding her Katana up in the air growing a bit tired of the fight.  

KageUmi

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm
Kiro sighed a bit at the two ninjas, then continued training with his swords against, this time a horizontal slash each hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:37 pm
Kane sighed a little and walked up to his opponent, sheathing his blades as he did. "Well, I guess we could put this fight on hold for a while. You're not bad with that blade." He said with a smile. "Sorry about that, I've just been told that I'm really not allowed to have ninja from other clans come into our territory without first testing them." He bowed apologetically and smiled childishly. "So what's your name?"  

Daigo Himazaki

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Kiro looked back over to Heihachi. "So, how did you get here anyways?" He continued training, now vertical slices. He needed to train more if he wanted to improve.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:07 am
"My name is Luna and your not so bad yourself."Luna answered with a smile wiping the blood that was running down her face from her cheek.  

KageUmi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:07 pm
"Pretty much just wander until I find a place I can get food....I'm kinda poor so to repay them, I chop wood for them and make toothpicks...they seem to appreciate it, no matter how sloppy it is." Heihachi replied with a laugh. He sighed, he wished that ninja could have a little honor in fighting...it seemed to him kinda like cheating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:44 pm
Kane scratched his head softly and continued to smile. "Well then Luna, how bout you come to my uncle's dojo so we can get those wound's patched up? We also have the best food there if you're hungry." He said, now with his hands on his hips. "But then, if you need to go, that's okay too, just as long as we can hangout again sometime." He was starting to let his childish naivetay(sp?) show, which seemed to be a bad habit he had around females.  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:54 pm
"Well I am a bit hungry but then I do have to get back to camp soon. I will have to take you on your offer another day how about tomorrow at noon."Luna asked arms crossed over her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:37 pm
"Tomorrow at noon it is then!" Kane said as a look of sheer joy pread across his face. "And with that, I will take my leave. Just call out my name if ya need me, I'm all around since this is my clan's territorry." He said as he slowly began to walk back to his home. "Well, I'll see ya tomorrow!" And with that, he jumped into the air and landed on a tree, jumping off of said tree as soon as he did.  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Luna turned deciding it best to head back to her own territory. Sighing she did the same and jumped in to a tree bounding off to her camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:23 pm
Heihachi stared as the scene just totally disappeared, "That...was weird." he muttered, his squinted eyes actually open for once.  

Miriana Palefire

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Once in camp Luna sighed as she reported to her dojo master."I have no reports on the enemies sir."She lied bowing before him."Good that means less trouble for us for a while. You may leave now." He answered as Luna crept out heading towards her room. Entering her room she layed down on her mat and closed her eyes hoping to catch some sleep that night.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff