Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Cassy went and plopped down beside Justin. " He is good. He finally stopped popping pills just last week. " Cassy scootched closer to Justin. If collie could tell Lovie then she could tell justin...but she wanted it to be the right moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie walked into the living room and smiled “Hey Justin, whats up doc” she asked, attempting to imitate bugs bunny as she laid down on the couch like before. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. “Collie equals not a morning person, I got up really early to come here and clean, it was a PIGSTY” she shouted and began laughing. “My uncle really needs to clean this place more often” she said yawning again as she reached behind herself and pulled a pillow over her head randomly.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin nodded. "Cool..Nice to hear that.." he sighed. then he looked up at Cassy and gazed into her shiny brown eyes,almost getting himself lost into them. Then he shook his head to get out of the trance. Then looked towards Colie. "Nice to see you're still a dork!" he joked with a laugh.

User Image~~~Hikaru~~~
Hikaru woke up. "Ha! Today is a brand new day of adventures!" She got out and tripped on her fluff bunny daisuki. "ow ow ow...Daisuki! Oh well. It's a stuffed animal. Daisuki daisuki!"(love you daisuki)

Reborn Rinoa

Vaginal Grape

Lovie smiled. "Hey Justin" He said and went and sat in a chair. " Hey sis." He siad waving to Cassy.

Cassy gave Lovie a look saying get the ******** out of here Im gonna tell Justin I like him.

Justin got the message. " Collie maybe I can go help you unpack. And maybe we could cuddle.." He said trying to get out of the living room before Cassy killed them all.

Cassy turned back to justin. She smiled her cute smile and her bangs fell infront of her eyes. She quickly pulled them back biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:58 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~
Hikaru Got dressed and headed twowards the cabin in a little kindergardener outfit. "-smells air- Ha! Morning everyone!" She said to Colie, cassy, lovie and justin and roxy.

Reborn Rinoa

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:02 pm
"Morning." Roxy said, waving slightly, "Someone's very cheerful today." She giggled and took one of her headphones out of her ear. "Something exciting happening today Hikaru?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:05 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~
"Thanks for asking roxy! yes. Something good did happen today. My dad rented a limo for whenever we all hang out to go somewhere. biggrin ! Isn't that awesome!! i was so exitited That I ate a bag of chocolate and now I'm hyper like crazy. WEEEEE!!" Hikaru jumps around to everyone hugging them.

Reborn Rinoa

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:06 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie rolled her eyes at Justin "Look who's talking" she said sticking her tounge out at him. She noticed the look Cassy game Lov and smirked. "Ok, lets go" she said standing up and grabbing Lov's hand, walking down the hall.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 pm
User Image Lovie smiled and stood up walking with Collie. He hoped his sister was happy. He just kinda made a fool out of himself.  

Vaginal Grape

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:15 pm
Roxy shook her head, "You're crazy." She smiled again, a limo would be nice though. "That was nice of your dad to do that though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:16 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed and yawned. Then looked up at Cassy and smiled lightly,he hoped it wasn't obvious that he liked her...Alot.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:19 pm
User Image

Cassy smiled. She looked around the other girls were catching up. " Justin. Can you go for a walk with me. I know your tired but...it might be fun. You know to catch up a little." she said smiling sweetly. She looked at her lap and fiddled with her thumbs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~"I know I'm crazy because of the choclate!!! XD!" She went to the bedroom and changed into a white dress.(Like Namine)"Wee! I have my bathing suit undert his so......TIME FOR A DIP! you wanna come roxy?" She looked at her with ears like a bunny and sparkly eyes.....(too cute for me.)  

Reborn Rinoa

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:25 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin nodded. "Um..Sure.." he said,getting up slowly. Then walked towards the door and opened it for her.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff