Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
knowing our members info. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:32 pm
Nyxxie Pop
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop
area: Florida
likes: Gaming in general, random hanging with random people, pointless stoner movies
loves: My friends (They're > you) My family, My music, my phone
dislikes: Labels, highschool, stupid people, smart asses
hobbies: Writing, reading, WoW xD RPing
things i would seriously die for to protect: My ex, my friends, my family
things i would love to kill/destroy: My ex, stupid people, the goverment, the assholes who run the school system

Umm Other random information
I'm pretty chill. I don't like conflict of any kind. I'm usually the one trying to prevent a fight but when it comes down to it I'll ******** a b***h up.. aaannnd that's pretty much it.. ^.^

you seem alittle like me with the, chill attitude, tho im a smartass.

Not all smartasses are bad, infact I find myself being called one quite frequently lately xD.

thats cool, ya my smartass just found itself repeating the 7th grade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:05 am
Eruravenne
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Haha, I don't dislike you. I can be extremely tolerant of people with different views that me as long as they don't force them on me or go out of their way to argue with me (and it looks like you won't). XD

And asexual people FTW.

razz Yeah, I don't like arguements because they make drama and I can't stand drama. I should add that... But anyway...

You aren't weirded out by it! I'm always worried that I shouldn't mention it because people will think I'm just crazy or something. But then I tell myself that people are allowed to say if they're straight or gay or bi, so why shouldn't I be able to tell people about my orientation?

But enough about me! You people are all very interesting. 3nodding And so much younger than me... *sigh* *feels incredibly old*

User Image I can't stand drama either. D:

Yeah, people get weirded out when I tell them I'm asexual and they ask really silly questions like, "So you're not attracted to anyone sexually?" Well, duh. If I was, I wouldn't be asexual now, would I?

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Nyxxie Pop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:14 am
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop

Not all smartasses are bad, infact I find myself being called one quite frequently lately xD.

Well that's not good. I'm not a smart a** in school, although I'm going to have to make up a class I got a D in in night school. v.v; When school starts back up I'm going to be a Junior  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 pm
Nyxxie Pop
Devin_777
Nyxxie Pop

Well that's not good. I'm not a smart a** in school, although I'm going to have to make up a class I got a D in in night school. v.v; When school starts back up I'm going to be a Junior

yeah, i cant help but talk back to some of the ******** assholes at our school, i mean seriously, what teacher gives a student a saturday school for haveing the hiccups.  

Spiral Senpai

Flaries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:20 pm
real name:Cady, but please call me Flaries or Flare or Flae-chan or something related to it (I heart my Gaia name heart )
area: Virginia, US
likes: games, having fun, having intellegent conversations (it's nice to have them every once in a while, yeah I know I weird whee lol), goofing off, sports, random funny things...um...other stuff??? oO
loves: Friends, family (samethine in my eye)
dislikes: ignorance, hatred, Flammers, Newbs who beg for gold/pose as admins to get gold (who doesn't hate them lol), people who tlk lke ths aka text talk
hobbie's: drawing, cooking, playing soccer, (does cleaning counts? oO I do that all the time at home lol)
things i would seriously die for to protect: Friends, famliy, my beliefs
things i would love to kill/destroy: Terrorists,
religeon: Christian (but I don't believe all parts of the bible so I guess I'm not all that Christian sweatdrop )
extra info:.....nope can't think of anything lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Flaries
real name:Cady, but please call me Flaries or Flare or Flae-chan or something related to it (I heart my Gaia name heart )
likes: games, having fun, having intellegent conversations (it's nice to have them every once in a while, yeah I know I weird whee lol), goofing off, sports, random funny things...um...other stuff??? oO
dislikes: ignorance, hatred, Flammers, Newbs who beg for gold/pose as admins to get gold (who doesn't hate them lol), people who tlk lke ths aka text talk
hobbie's: drawing, cooking, playing soccer, (does cleaning counts? oO I do that all the time at home lol)
religeon: Christian (but I don't believe all parts of the bible so I guess I'm not all that Christian sweatdrop )

Everything you dislike, I dislike also. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:44 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Eruravenne
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Haha, I don't dislike you. I can be extremely tolerant of people with different views that me as long as they don't force them on me or go out of their way to argue with me (and it looks like you won't). XD

And asexual people FTW.

razz Yeah, I don't like arguements because they make drama and I can't stand drama. I should add that... But anyway...

You aren't weirded out by it! I'm always worried that I shouldn't mention it because people will think I'm just crazy or something. But then I tell myself that people are allowed to say if they're straight or gay or bi, so why shouldn't I be able to tell people about my orientation?

But enough about me! You people are all very interesting. 3nodding And so much younger than me... *sigh* *feels incredibly old*

User Image I can't stand drama either. D:

Yeah, people get weirded out when I tell them I'm asexual and they ask really silly questions like, "So you're not attracted to anyone sexually?" Well, duh. If I was, I wouldn't be asexual now, would I?

Ah, so you're asexual, too? That's cool. I haven't met anyone else until now who is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:29 pm
Flaries

well i dont believe anything in the bible, but if you believe in god and are not a satanist, then you're christian enough. as for me i dont believe, so whatever.  

Spiral Senpai

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:19 pm
Like anyone cares what goes after this. XD

Normal stuff...
Name: Jessalyn, but my friends mainly stick to Zelly or Destry.

Hobbies... (I typoed that as "hoobies," because uh, wow.)
Reads: Mystery and suspense books. My favorite authors are Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie. I'm also a big fan of The Godfather and other classics. <3
Games: Puzzles, Strategy and RPG. My favorite games to date are Chess, Minesweeper, .hack (durr), Tetris, Golden Sun, Ephemeral Fantasia, Yoshi's Cookie, Pokemon, Monopoly and the SSX snowboard series (randomly).
Tunes: I'm in for orchestral music, which interests no one, but I'm also fond of Lisa Loeb, Sting, Trapt... and blah.

Extra...
Religion: None
Fears/Phobias: Extreme heights, fast/deep water, small spaces, mirrors and other annoyingly reflective surfaces.
Likes/Favorites: The color blue, fruit, autumn, the number 21, economics, criminology, and my cat Sasha.
Dislikes: Intolerance or just blunt rudeness. It's important to be respectful and polite, even on the internet.
I would die for: Most people or like... anything or nothing, sadly. I want to be an organ donor, too. But I need a while to arrange my Living Will, life insurance, and Will and Testament. When I die, I want the people in my life to actually benefit from it. XD;

Thassit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:01 am
Destry

Normal stuff...

Reads: Mystery and suspense books. My favorite authors are Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie. I'm also a big fan of The Godfather and other classics. <3
Games: Puzzles, Strategy and RPG. My favorite games to date are Chess, Minesweeper, .hack (durr), Tetris, Golden Sun, Ephemeral Fantasia, Yoshi's Cookie, Pokemon, Monopoly and the SSX snowboard series (randomly).
Tunes: I'm in for orchestral music, which interests no one, but I'm also fond of Lisa Loeb, Sting, Trapt... and blah.

Extra...
Fears/Phobias: Extreme heights, fast/deep water, small spaces, mirrors and other annoyingly reflective surfaces.
Likes/Favorites: The color blue, fruit, autumn, the number 21, economics, criminology, and my cat Sasha.
Dislikes: Intolerance or just blunt rudeness. It's important to be respectful and polite, even on the internet.
I would die for: Most people or like... anything or nothing, sadly. I want to be an organ donor, too. But I need a while to arrange my Living Will, life insurance, and Will and Testament. When I die, I want the people in my life to actually benefit from it. XD;

Thassit.

User Image NOO. I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LEGAL. mad

And why aren't on your likes/favorites list? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.

And I want your organs when you die! :D

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:44 am
Destry

Normal stuff...

Extra...

Thassit.

i like trapt, the newer cd sucked tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:46 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Normal stuff...

Extra...

Thassit.

User Image

scary...  

Spiral Senpai

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image NOO. I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LEGAL. mad

And why aren't on your likes/favorites list? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.

Well, good luck figuring out a way for time to stop. Two daaaaays! >D

Well now, weren't we mistaken? I only love my cat. <3
jkilu

Only if you need them! And making a clone of me doesn't qualify as "need".

Devin_777
i like trapt, the newer cd sucked tho.

Y'know, I didn't like it at first, but I warmed up to it. (: Pretty good, just not as good as the first one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:55 am
Oh and some things I dislike are druggies, morons, people who run off with your equipment in games. D<
I also hate finding virus cores in the .Hack games.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:40 am

TA DA!
My name is Crystal.
I’m going into my second year in highschool. I’m that mean and some what dorky jock girl at school. Labels bother me. ;/

Manga
the color grey yess people grey, more like blueish grey, but that doesn't matter....
I love strawberries... a lot and peas, I love peas...
Furuba
Soccer
Tennis
Star Ocean 3
.hack//sign
Manchester United

Hobbies: Sports, DDR, Jogging,
DDR = love
my favorite song right now Xepher.
I love stream.
Favorite version DDR Extreme or MAX
I can’t get a `AAA’ on heavy but I’m sooo close.

I hate *cough* I mean dislike

1 Chelsea FC!!! … I can’t Lie I hate them.
2 Idiots
3 Close minded people
4 Squeaky shoes
5 Foam
6 String beans
7 Spiders
8 The Cold
9 Rubber
10 Needles

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items