Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:46 pm
by the way my name is Diran  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:47 pm
Sasuke opened the door to dorm 13, ignoring the crowd of people nearby completely. He didn't have time for them...

Aya took the daggers out of his pack and started to search for somewhere to train.  

AyaSantres

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:47 pm
"Can I help you?" Alexas said, standing in the door way, blocking Sasuke from her room.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:50 pm
Sasuke gave the girl a withering look. "Move. I want to put my stuff down."  

AyaSantres

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:51 pm
((why do i always get ignored!!!!!!!! scream )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:52 pm
Edward nodded to Alexas and turned to Diran, "Hey, I'm Ed." he replied with a smile. He turned to Chi, "Just stick with us, we'll show you around." he said warmly.  

Miriana Palefire

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:54 pm
Miriana Palefire
Edward nodded to Alexas and turned to Diran, "Hey, I'm Ed." he replied with a smile. He turned to Chi, "Just stick with us, we'll show you around." he said warmly.

so who are all of you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:54 pm
Alexas scrutinized him. She grumbled something abou not liking co-ed dorm rooms, and grudgingly moved aside.

Chi nodded. "Chi likes this little boy." she pointed at Ed. "Chi is Chi," she said to Diran.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:57 pm
Sasuke moved past her without looking back. He carefully place his pack next to his bed and exited the dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:59 pm
The heart of reality
Alexas scrutinized him. She grumbled something abou not liking co-ed dorm rooms, and grudgingly moved aside.

Chi nodded. "Chi likes this little boy." she pointed at Ed. "Chi is Chi," she said to Diran.

nice to meet you Chi so who are the rest of you?  

kyyubi naruto

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:06 pm
Naruto ran towards drom #1 quickly and nervously. "I hope this is the right one...." he said looking back nervously. "I can't belive I actually got 'pushed' into the girls locker room!" he said as the door flew open and he fell through.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm
((hello is anyone paying agttention?))  

kyyubi naruto

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:15 pm
"Edward Elric nice t-" He was about to continue when he heard a few girls scream from the girl's locker room. "What the hell was that?" He asked in shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:17 pm
Miriana Palefire
"Edward Elric nice t-" He was about to continue when he heard a few girls scream from the girl's locker room. "What the hell was that?" He asked in shock.

"lets go find out shall we" as he walked out the door and towards the girls locker room  

kyyubi naruto

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces