Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:56 pm
Sitting in the backseat of her new master's car, she instinctively crossed her long pale legs, her hands buried in the floofiness of her layered matching skirt. Maria glanced down at herself and blushed horribley as she tried to pull the corset up to cover herself more but to no avail. These clothes she wore were to show off her body, not conceal it, in hopes that a lustful master would purchase her.

Licking her lips nervously, she turned her gaze to out the window, she noticed she was not as scared of this man as she was with her last master. Marc seemed to have a king demenor, as if he meant her no harm. She quickly glanced at her master and she relaxed a little. Maybe she would be able to trust him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:40 am
Namen sits in the corner of his cage watching other pets and slaves being picked out by masters and mistresses. Sighing, Namen casts his eyes downwards and, glancing around, waits for a mistress to claim ownership of his lonesome self.  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:03 am
[[Hey Leon, how many slaves are the masters allowed to have?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:24 pm
Jade looked into another cage and saw a small boy around only thirteen sitting alone. "That's terrible..." she said angrily. "It's bad enough to capture slaves but a thirteen year old boy?" She shouted angrily at the guards. Two of them opened the door and walked inside, locked it again, and stood over her.
"We've already told you to shut it she-elf," the one on the right said. They began beating her and kicking her around until she was left bleeding in the corner.
"And I already told you to make me," she said weakly as they relocked the door to the cage and sat down at their desk.  

amore_mia_bella

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:35 pm
Namen quickly look over at the elf woman and then Namen quietly said," You must not worry about me miss. I can handle my self." Namen turned his head away right after he spoke to the elfish woman. When Namen turned he started to think to himself What am I thinking I can't handle myself. I can't ever try to escape from here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:37 pm
"That's alright, I don't mind worrying. I do it a lot, and probably nothing you say will keep me from doing it," Jade said with a small laugh. ((CHANGED IT TOO))  

amore_mia_bella

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:49 pm
Namen slightly turned his head to where one of his eyes are looking at the elfish woman and Namen says," But why do you worry about people to much?" Namen just sat there looking at the elf with a blank look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm
"Because for the sixteen years I've been alive my parents raised me to worry about the people of the kingdom and to take care of them."  

amore_mia_bella

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:56 pm
" But I don't even come from your kingdom or from any other. I live in a cabin in the middle of the forest with my other brothers," Namen says as he keeps the way he is when he was looking at the elfish woman, but Namen is facing down and on his knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:59 pm
"That doesn't mean anything to me. I care about people who are good and kind."  

amore_mia_bella

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Namen looks away from the elfish woman and slightly frowns and then says," You shouldn't worry about me thought because I do not anyone worrying about me." Namen then feels a tear drop starting to form right near his eye. Namen quickly whipes it away and tries to smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:13 pm
SweetHugz
"Sure but since my collar is blue, I mostly am use for protection, yellow means hard labor and green is for housework. Are you sure your looking for the right slave?" She asked curiously.

"In all honesty, collars don't mean much to me. So if you want a better home than this..." he taps the steel bars "...you've got one" he says, smiling again  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:18 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
Cloud walks over to Jades cage. He smiles kindly "Hello. I'm Cloud, whats your name?" He asks.

"Jade," she said to Cloud and Rose.

Cloud looks from Rose to Jade. "Hello, Jade." He smiles yet again and starts to think to himself "I wonder if they'll let me take both Jade and Rose. now that I've talked to each of them, I'd hate to leave one in this terrible place"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff