Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm
((got to go sorry see you later))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 pm
((Jason I got grounded for a week for getting buzzed the other day. Just take over my character for me will ya?)) Mike ran to one of the windows and used his rifle to pick off zombied trying to help the others inside.  

bign15

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:06 pm
((Same here))

"Well take me to them!!" Vladimir yelled as he did continuous headshots on the zombies around him. "We don't have much time and I don't want to have to waste my rifle ammo!" He looked to the AK47-u that was strapped on his shoulder and slammed his elbow into a zombie's jaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:00 pm
((Where is everyone?)) Gretchen heard them coming finally after she had been there for a while she was a little sleepy almost a day had past and she was tired and sleep from lack of sleep. Her body was on high alert waking up at every noise and then she couldnt sleep anyway because of fright and her nerves were on high wire. But now as the adrenaline pumped through her veins she was awake like she just had a cup of coffee. Gretchen looked at her locked door and heard them hitting things down in the kitchen as she heard glass break. The kitchen was the only place in the house with a lot of glass. Gretchen wondered if she should run or just wait it out. But hearing them come up the stairs se knew it was time to bolt grabbing her kitchen knife she stuffed it in her backpack along with some food and her gun. Opening her window she climbed her way down dropping in the grasss as she heard the zombies trying to break in she ran to the neighbors house.  

GoddessInu03

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:31 am
Midnight eyed him and shot right past his ear and shot a zombie inbettween his eyes and said"they are getting ammo as we speeck."and she looked at his rifle and reached into her pocket and took out several packs of rifle ammo and handed them to him thend ducked as two zombies came after her and they went over her back.((I will not beable to reply after this afternoon till sunday....today it thursday for any one wondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:43 am
((oh now you start rping......................))  

DualEagle_MKII

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:12 am
Gretchen ran across her backyard heading towards the neighbors fence and jumped at it, falling as she missed to grab onto it. "OWW!" She said landing hard on her tail bone but quickly getting up again she heard faintly the sounds of a door breaking down and she realized it was hers. "Oh shoot!" she cursed to herself grabbing the top of the fence and hoisting herself up. Balanced on top she moved her leg to dangle near the ground as she dropped herself in her neighbors backyard. Turning around she was scared to see what she hoped she wouldnt; a zombie only a few feet away from her staring right at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:48 pm
((i am soo sorry that i haven't posted in four pages, i got grounded, and i still am, as soon as i am ungrounded, i will come post, sould be around the weekend))  

notsofluffy

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:58 pm
((Is anyone on?))

Vladimir started to shoot a zombie that got too close to him, but as soon as he pulled the trigger of his Beretta, only a click sound emitted from it. "s**t! Out of ammo!" he yelled as he slammed his fist into the zombie's sternum, causing a loud crunch sound to come from it as it fell to the floor lazily. He looked over to the girl that he was talking to and quickly slammed his foot into the head of the zombie behind her. "I'm going to look and see if there's anyone else! Go find your friends and stay with them!" He said as he ran off, taking out zombies with a seven-inch long survival blade that he pulled out of his side pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:25 pm
(( I am!))
Gretchen scaredly knew she had to shoot him so fumbling with her back pack she realized she had put it on too tight so it wouldnt come off when she was hopping around fences and stuff. So struggling with her backpack cursing she dove for the floor as the zombie tried to attack her. Dropping into a roll she was suprised she didnt fall flat on her face. She guessed it was her instincts as they kicked in she could feel the adrenanline and it was so strong she felt it was painful. In a crouch she turned around facing the zombie and quickly pulled her back pack hard off her pack. Thankfully it came off and she took it opening the pouch quickly that held her gun she was able to shoot it 3 times in the head before it could grab her. Scooting back as it fell forward she was in shock afterall she never shot a gun before and there was the things blood leaking everywhere. Grossed out she started running for the next fence glad there was only one zombie.  

GoddessInu03

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:40 pm
As Vladimir ran, he heard gunshots and his face begame grim. "I hope someone is still okay." Just as he thought this, a girl (I'm hoping that's you Inu) ran around the corner and he ran into her, but out of instinct, he pinned her to the ground with his blade to her neck. When he realized what he was doing, he sheathed his blade and picked her up gently. "I'm very sorry. Are you alright?" Vladimir said in his usual russian accent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Gretchen wasnt looking where she was going still worried about the dead zombie behind her and with her usual clumsiness ran into someone in front of her. Panic shot through her and grew when she fell on the ground only to have a blad pressed to her neck. Gasping in shock she held still. Suprised by his actions he helped up apologizing. Still in confusion by the sudden turn of events she laughed and smiled nevously. "umm yea I guess" She said rubbing her head and dusting off her jeans. "I'm Gretchen. It's nice to finally meet someone....normal." She said unsure because to be honest he looked far from normal to her. 'I guess only the expert fighters and the strong survived.' She thought to herself as she was glad to have beat the odds. Afterall she was still in school.  

GoddessInu03

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:04 pm
Vladimir sighed and pulled off the AK47-u that was strapped onto his shoulder and clicked the saftey off loudly. "My name is Vladimir, just call me Vlad, or Leutenant if you can't say it right." He aimed it around for a second, then held the weapon in a prone position. "Come, we do not have much time to lose. They'll be on us in a moment and I don't want a stray bullet to hit you, young one." He said as he began to walk off in the direction of an apartment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 pm
kyashii backed up into the corner, her hand clumsily shaking a long edged blade at the zombie that had been chasing her through the ally. her back touched the brick wall, and kyashii screamed, thinking that one had got her. she took a shalow breath and tryed kicking at it. knowing the only way she would get away was to kill the moaning monster, kyashii took her knife in both hands, and charged the zombie. her knife pirced its stomach and kyashii dodged around it, relizing it wasn't dead yet kyashii ran as fast as she could down the ally, tward the school. she looked behind her and saw that the zombie was still following her, with a blade sticking out of its adomin.
kyashii beat on the locked doors with her fists as hard as she could, not relizing the scorching pain running up her arms from her bloodied knuckles. "help me, let me in!" kyashii screamed at the top of her lungs.

notsofluffy

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 pm
From the distance, Vladimir saw a girl pounding on the doors of a schools with a zombie only moments away from killing her. With a smile, he ran over to the zombie, slammed the butt of his rifle into the zombie's head, knocking it to the ground. Before the Zombie had time to get up, Vladimir had his food on the beast's chest and unloaded a whole 60-round clip into the zombie's chest. "HAH, GREETINGS FROM MOTHER RUSSIA!!!" He yelled with a laugh as he reloaded slowly. While reloading, he looked at the girl and nodded. "You there, come with me lest you wish to be dead in the morning." His tone was very cold and commanding and in normal situations, a civilian wouldn't follow his instructions, but time was of the essence.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff