Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Your Story [Vampire/Slave Roleplay] Need Masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Master or Slave
  Master
  Slave
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 pm
Alena shivered as he barred his fangs, she kept on struggling though.
"I will never learn from a filthy vampire." she hissed, her hair getting in her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Lucian shoved her into his mansion. He pushed her to the floor then stood over her. " You will work for me and you will like it. If you don't I will make you my wife and turn you into a vampire. You know how I turn a human into a vampire??"  

Vaginal Grape

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:44 pm
"No.." she mumbled, glaring up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Lucian was sitting ontop of her. " We take your head in our hands like so." He said taking her head in his hands. " We bring your face close. making you gaze into our amazing eyes" He said then his lips parted open his fangs being seen." We hypnotize you then kiss you softly." He said and gave her a peck on the lips. " We would kiss more. and I would go to your neck" He said putting his lips to her neck. He whispered into her ear. " then we make you think we are going to kiss your neck. But we open our mouths craving your sweet blood. And we sink our teeth in your soft flesh and release our poison into you. Then the poison travels threw your veins and goes to your heart. You would feel much pain. Then your heart would stop."  

Vaginal Grape

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:06 pm
Alena had a chill go through her spine, she did what she thought was right.
She hit him in the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:12 pm
Lucian didn't even feel the hit. He got off of her and lifted her up. " Would you like me to do that to you??" She asked smirking.  

Vaginal Grape

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:16 pm
She glared at Lucian, "No." she answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:22 pm
"Good now go up the stairs and the room all the way in the back is yours. Have fun." He said and disappeared. In her room Lucian had baught her expensive dresses and other clothing.  

Vaginal Grape

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:26 pm
"Hmph. Ill figure out a way to get out of here.." she murmured to herself as she went up the stairs. She walked to the end of the room and saw her room.
It was unusually beautiful. She opened the closet to see expensive clothing and dressed.
"And what does he want me do to with these?" she asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:31 pm
Lucian was in his study. There was a note on Alena's night stand. It said
Alena,
I feel as if we have gotten off on the wrong foot. To make it up to you please accept these gifts. and tomorrow is a ball. I would appreciate you coming with me. Not as a date but as friends. unless you want it ot be a date.
Lucien

Vaginal Grape

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:32 pm
Alena read the note.
"Hmph." she muttered as she threw it in the trash she looked at teh dresses.
"Might as well looked good." she muttered as she took out a crimson dress with black heels.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 pm
I'm sorry and regretful to inform you all that I will be leaving for a week. I'm happy to see that this thread has kicked off nicely. Please continue to try and expand your 'skills' by making your posts long and detailed.

TaTa.]]  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fiona Ichinenju

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:14 am
Fiona looked around as she sat in the corner of her small cage she rubbed both her small hands over her face as her grey eyes darted acrost the room she heard pleasent screams and horrifying ones oh god what the hell have i goten myself into fiona thought to herself as she shook her head slightly her silvery blond hair moved on her shoulders she huged her knees as she shut her eyes her naturally pale skin let off a glow from her black tank top it had a small crimson bow in the middle of the neck she rubbed one hand over her soft black pants she sighed and wished she could have her pair of converse back  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:30 am
Laela returned quietly to her home, a tiny one room shack buried deeply in the woods. As she walked in, she removed her trench coat, revealing her fit figure. She stretched her arms out and yawned. " Day break must be nearing " she said to herself as she reached through her dresser, which was more like a night stand. She dug through it until she found a tank top and sweats.

" Leather is not as comfortable to sleep in as vampyres make it out to be " she said joking with herself.

Laela lived alone, it had always been that way, and she had always liked it that way. She knelt down and climbed onto her raggedy old mattress, curling into the fetal position that she had always slept in. Her eyes began to sink as dawn's first rays pierced the tree tops covering her home.  

Vampyric_Tigress2587

Dapper Hunter

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:36 am
Luminia was a Vampire 200 years old and she haunted the nights looking for prey. "What should I feast upon tonight?" She said while in a tree. "I'm in the mood for poor villagers. Guren, Come." Her and her assistant Guren(p.s. He is a man! with no shirt....o.o)Went to a village and got fruits instead of human and went back to the tree and fell asleep.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff