Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:29 pm
~starts crying, sinking to my knees. mood swings~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:35 pm
Paitn runs to the girls side and drops to her knees. "Are you ok?" She asked concerned.  

GoddessInu03

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:39 pm
no, this little thing in me keeps kicking for food, and I can't give it any because the people here won't give me any....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:42 pm
"Oh um ok well try to calm down. Deep breaths and we can go look for food ok? We dont need any physical abuse." 'Are all these people insane in here or what? Ok Paitn dont pick on the pregnant woman she cant help her state of emotional imbalance'  

GoddessInu03

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:44 pm
((g2g  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 pm
((k bye))  

GoddessInu03

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:30 pm
Shinko walked down the halls, hands in her pockets. She breathed a heavy sigh as she looked around. "Not much to do here.." Thinking to herself she sighed once again. This was going to be another loooong day. She sat down against the wall in the hallway and pulled out the knife she kept hidden. She began to play with it, tossing it in the air and catching it with her other hand, eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:37 pm
Paitn helps the young pregnant woman to the kitchen and grabs some food for both of them but gave hers to her instead. 'I hope she's going to be ok and doesnt have a miscarriage'. she thought to herself.  

GoddessInu03

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:27 pm
Shinko S R V
Shinko walked down the halls, hands in her pockets. She breathed a heavy sigh as she looked around. "Not much to do here.." Thinking to herself she sighed once again. This was going to be another loooong day. She sat down against the wall in the hallway and pulled out the knife she kept hidden. She began to play with it, tossing it in the air and catching it with her other hand, eyes closed.

Alena cracked her whip, "Think that knife is against school policy." he hissed, not far away from the girl, her crimson eyes glaring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm
Elvira_Cross
Shinko S R V

Alena cracked her whip, "Think that knife is against school policy." he hissed, not far away from the girl, her crimson eyes glaring.
Shinko looked at Alena with bordum in her eyes. "It looks like I care...why?" She replied.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:47 pm
Alena sighed as she cracked her whip towards her, letting the whip as she caught the knife. She pulled on it as the knife flew in the air and alena caught it.
"Your in big trouble." Alena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:49 pm
"I repeat what I said. Does it look like I care?" Shinko got up stareing at Alena intently. As if dareing her to make the first move. She didn't take this crap from her family, she wasn't going to take it here at all.  

Shinko S R V

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Alena sighed as she cracked her whip. She whipped it at her, catching her wrist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:56 pm
Shinko kicked Alena expecting what was to come. "I am here because of something they THINK I did. DON'T get me more angry!" Shinko didn't know where that sudden outburst came from. All she knew, was that she needed paper and a pencil or pen. That's how she calmed herself down, drawing or simply just writeing. She had a flashback.

A young girl was doing her school work like a good person should do, a chair hit her back and she fell to the ground. The students where beating this child up, but no one cared.

Back to reality, Shinko began to have tears in her eyes  

Shinko S R V

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas