Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampires against Lycans ((please join)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side do you chose?
  Vampires
  Lycans
View Results

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 pm
once kyashii had gotten into the ally she noticed the rip in her cloak, siging loudly she tosed it off as she ran. her ears were laying flat against her head as she ran past a bar. she looked up at the sign, and dicided she would hide in there.
she turned around to go into the door but then felt a peircing pain hin her sholder, her tail stooped moving and she looked at her bloodied shirt, which was torn. "ah!" she cried out as she clenched her arm, quickly she turned and opened the door, stamering inside.
as soon as she was in she sniffed the air. 'vampires... s**t...' kyashii thought as she tryed to find out were they where. she looked down at her blood stained arm, and hands, "this is going to be fun..." she said sarcasticly as she looked at the bar, and the tree vampires drinking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am
Carrie was instantly drawn to the sent of both the wolf and her blood. SHe caught her breath and set up. "This is unexpected....great"  

Mislead Follower

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:31 am
kyashii looked at the girl who had picked up her sent. "damn it!" kyashii said as she broke out in a run, pushing drunk men out of her weay fercly. she felt her self begin to change but held in the urdge s othat she wouldn't alarm anymore people, the last thing she needed was another bullet hole. kyashii ran tothe back, and tryed to find an exit to leave through.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:45 pm
It took everything she had to stay in her seat. Carrie looked over at Edward, "Can we start now... please?" SHe was desprite to get that wolf. If they left now they'd be able to catch up easily.  

Mislead Follower

Faagmer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:25 am
Rick pulled out a vial of purple liquid. "We have time" he said to Carrie. He smiled at her and threw it in the direction of the wolf smell and the fleeing girl. The vial shattered and a orange gas came out covering the girl's feet before becoming solid, leaving her feet stuck on the ground. He yelled into the air towards the girl: "Don't try breaking out or else you'll feel that stuff tighten around your legs and eventually turn your bones into dust." Rick turned around and smiled at her. "We'll be with you in a moment."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:31 am
kyashii stoped hering someone yelling at her, she shook her head, and tryed to move again, but relized her feet where stuck to the ground. "dirty vampire!!" she screamed and transformed into her wolf self, trying to breck free. she found out the hard way that she wasn't coming free. because she had lost so much blood, she was lossing her energy, so she turned back into her "human" form. ah, im getting dizzy' kyashii thought, and put her had on her head. 'im good as dead if i pass out...' kyashii thought firightened.

notsofluffy

Faagmer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:52 pm
Rick walked over to Kyashii and offered her a vial filled with something that looked like carbonated water. "You seem to have lost alot of blood, you should drink this." Seeing her untrustworthy stare he said: "Well, either you drink this and later have a death worthy of a great warrior and we get to have some fun or we can wait for you to spill the rest of your blood onto this floor in which I can make alot more unpleasant for you." he smiled at Kyashii and whispered: "It's not over for you yet."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:39 pm
"Oh, come on..." Carrie rolled her eyes and rocked her set. "I still wanted alittle of a chase..."  

Mislead Follower

Faagmer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:54 pm
Rick turned to Carrie. "Why do you think I'm helping her out? If she ran off in her state she would've dropped dead in no time."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:04 pm
"Oh yea..." SHe smiled and cheesy grin and went back to her drink.  

Mislead Follower

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 pm
kyashii bared her unusaly sharp teath, and growled, violently grabing the vial from the vampires hands. she loked at it, and glared at the woman vampire. kyashii looked down at the vial one last time. she pulled the cork out and sighed as she drank it all in one gulp, feeling it burn as it ran down her throat. kyashii droped the vial, not noticing it shater, and looked at her arms to see if she was going to melt away. rlived she looked up at the vampire. "what now?" she asked frightend, her ear twitching.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 pm
"Oh I can answer that!" Carrie laughed alittle as she stood up and went over to the wolf. "You get to wait till we get ready to have some fun, Then we'll let you loose and you run. Scared to death that we're going to catch you... which is most likley true!" She smiled and went to go sit back down.  

Mislead Follower

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 pm
"i always thought vampires where bitches!" kyashii yelled after the girl, and spit at her feet. "come on, one on one! i could take you, even if im hurt!" kyashii sait her eyes slits, and her tail twitching agrivated, she was no longer scared, but running on anger.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:35 am
"I suggest you wait a moment. If you start fighting before the potion takes effect, you're gonna drop to the ground unconscious, yet still feeling the pain of your veins icing over. I'm not that interested in fighting you, I'll let my friend do that and I want her to have fun and fighting someone that's nearly dead isn't very fun at all." he gave the girl a slight pat on the head and headed back over to the table. "Oh! And by the way, that liquid at your feet will start dissolving around the time the potion'll finish taking effect." Rick turned to his drink and took a sip.

Faagmer

Mislead Follower

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 am
Once Carrie sat down she finished off her drink. "Wow... that came out a bit more evilish than planed...." She rested her head on the table waiting for Rick and Edward to finish.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff