Submit

do you like?
  yes
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:53 pm
"yeah" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:34 pm
"Studying's not a bad thing." Kincaid checked the time, glancing again at the other girl to see if she was fine. "I still got a while before my class. How about you?" he asked Fujuki.  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 pm
"Yeah same here......i bet ill get hru this class fast to again....." she said looking at her nag thinking of what to write next.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:12 pm
((Nag? And is the place where everyone eats called the main hall? I just guessed...))

"Overachiever," he said, grinning. He stopped in front of the main hall door and stepped aside. "Ladies first."  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 pm
((srry i meant bag lol i was rushing cauz i had to do sumthin else srry sweatdrop ))
Fujuki smiled "Thanks" and walks in......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:12 pm
((Oh, no problem lol. Just got a bit confused. I don't know the positioning of the tables either...))

"Your welcome." The main hall was mostly empty but some students were hunched over the four long tables. He automatically walked towards the Hufflepuff table and sat down.  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:34 pm
Fujuki followed unsure where to go because it was her first day. she looked up to see many peple giving her unpleasant looks as she walked to the Hufflepuff table "Uh....i think im going to sit over there" she pointed as more people looke up at her......  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:12 am
Kincaid turned and then grimaced as he realized the looks his fellow Hufflepuffs were giving her. "She's a first-year, go easy on her!" They looked a little ashamed but continued staring. He grabbed a bowl of oatmeal that appeared and stood. "Mind if I come with you for today?" He walked over to her and whispered, "They must just be annoyed it's the first day of classes." wink  

Zalantra

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:38 am
Beth was already in the main hall, eating. She was VERY hungry. She was already stuffing her face before she sat down! ((She was eating paper.))

((sorry, writer's block))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:11 pm
Hearing the rather loud crunching of paper, Kincaid turned and saw the girl who had bumped into him shoving pieces of paper into her mouth. He stared a moment, startled.  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:15 pm
"Uh sure i dont mind.......but i duno what table to go to" sweatdrop "hmmm.....she looked aroud and saw a few people tha was at her table "Over there?" sh epointed looking bac to see him staring at the girl munchin down on paper "0.o why is she eating paper?" she asked as her hand droped to her side "Uh.......why are you eating paper?" she asked walking over to her side "um....would you like to join us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:12 am
Kincaid walked over as well, eating his oatmeal. "Paper really isn't that satisfying," he said to the paper-eating girl. "Why don't you just sit down and eat something with us?"  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:05 pm
nods in agreement.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:58 am
"B-but paper has starch..." she said, looking back at them with paper near her mouth. "I'll eat with you two, but I'll have paper on the side." ((it's true, my sister was doing a test in school, like putting starch things on foods and stuff and it fell on paper... IT HAS STARCH!))

((Why do I have so much writer's block these days?))

Honeydukes Lover

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:30 pm
((Same here lol. And I disappeared for a while...))

Kincaid laughed. "I suppose so. I don't really like the flavor, myself." He stood to the side and waited for the two girls to go to the table first. "I used to eat paper when I was a kid. I was probably just bored."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff