Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
panic! at the disco merch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 pm
Where can I buy this stuff? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:55 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
Where can I buy this stuff? rolleyes

Hot Topic ususally always has Panic! At The Disco merch, as well as eBay, and of course the FBR Webstore.

PrimeRibby
Captain

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:57 pm
Alrighty, thanks! I just checked Ebay, and obviously Hot Topic is a bit out of the question as it is ten o' clock at night, but I've never heard of the FBR Webstore. So, thanks! ^^ Err, I hate to ask another question, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to convience my dad to buy this stuff for me?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:00 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
MistressSunshine
upsidexdown
i'm too poor to afford panic stuff.
i used my last $15 from my birfday
money for the cd.

Yeah, I'm about to put 20 bucks aside for a few months just so I'm sure I'll have it when the new cd comes out. xD

i'm gonna save my lunch money this year for the new cd. :]

You guys are so adorable! 4laugh

4laugh
    i'm too yong for a job. xP my mom calls my lunch money allowance. so its either i starve myself for the money, or i don't get any at all. i hate school food anyways.

upsidexdown

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:03 pm
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
MistressSunshine
upsidexdown
i'm too poor to afford panic stuff.
i used my last $15 from my birfday
money for the cd.

Yeah, I'm about to put 20 bucks aside for a few months just so I'm sure I'll have it when the new cd comes out. xD

i'm gonna save my lunch money this year for the new cd. :]

You guys are so adorable! 4laugh

4laugh
    i'm too yong for a job. xP my mom calls my lunch money allowance. so its either i starve myself for the money, or i don't get any at all. i hate school food anyways.
You could bring a lunch and not tell your mom, then you'll get to eat and have money! ^^ But yeah, my school food sucks too. It's also over priced... but since I've stopped eatting meat this summer, I'll start bagging my lunches -- I think I'm an idiot for not doing it the last two years. sweatdrop But, I guess my point is, even if you don't like your school lunches, I'm sure the guys of P!ATD wouldn't want you to go hungry for their sake.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:16 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
Alrighty, thanks! I just checked Ebay, and obviously Hot Topic is a bit out of the question as it is ten o' clock at night, but I've never heard of the FBR Webstore. So, thanks! ^^ Err, I hate to ask another question, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to convience my dad to buy this stuff for me?

Be like, "Dude. This is my favorite band ever, and if theres anything in the whole wide world I want right now, it's this shirt." xD You could also bribe him. Make him cookies, or offer to help out around the house more.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:18 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
upsidexdown
    4laugh
You could bring a lunch and not tell your mom, then you'll get to eat and have money! ^^ But yeah, my school food sucks too. It's also over priced... but since I've stopped eatting meat this summer, I'll start bagging my lunches -- I think I'm an idiot for not doing it the last two years. sweatdrop But, I guess my point is, even if you don't like your school lunches, I'm sure the guys of P!ATD wouldn't want you to go hungry for their sake.

Yeah, agreed. They probably wouldnt want you to do that. D=
But I bet they'd be pretty flattered. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:48 pm
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
upsidexdown
    4laugh

Oh yes, they would probably be very flattered to think you even considered it! :]  

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Pete At The Disco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:33 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
upsidexdown
    4laugh

Oh yes, they would probably be very flattered to think you even considered it! :]

I would so starve myself for P!ATD! Though I have friends so if I didn't have lunch they would just give me food. xD If I were you I would just bring a lunch or split the money in half buying only a snack or such. I don't eat lunch because lunch for me is at 10am in the morning. I just eat a big breakfast. =D

~ Pete At The Disco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 am
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
upsidexdown
    4laugh

yeah, but the foods always gone before i could bring it to school. xP

upsidexdown

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:47 am
I have two offical tour posters! And some one inch pins that are on my black everyday bag...and um that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:03 pm
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Be like, "Dude. This is my favorite band ever, and if theres anything in the whole wide world I want right now, it's this shirt." xD You could also bribe him. Make him cookies, or offer to help out around the house more.

Haha. I call my dad "dude" and he makes fun of me...  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:45 am
Ma shirt, ma shirt, ma shirt! I gots my my my shirt!

heart heart domokun domokun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ma shirt, ma shirt, ma shirt! I gots my my my shirt!

heart heart domokun domokun

awsomeee!!! xd  

tanyjames

fauxaffliction92

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:17 pm
argh. i wish i could have merch by them.
the ones i want are always sold out or i can't find my size. -_-a
all i have is a poster and cd.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas