Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:31 pm
"At least you know what your father was." he said. He sensed a story but if she didn't feel like sharing that was okay. "Is there more to your story?" he asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:53 pm
"Yeah but..." She stoped. "I dont really want to talk about it right now." She said looking down and her ears droped again.  

LazySky

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:56 pm
"That's fine." He didn't really feel like sharing either. He pulled out his flute. "Would you like to hear something?" Talking wasn't really his thing anyway. He pressed the flute to his lips until his fingers had formed a soft melody. It was a sad melody that lingered in the night air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:40 pm
Karins ears went up and twiched "That is a really sad melod"Karin said as her ears fell "Well Sky is lucky to know wat her father was like i dont know mine"Karin said sad  

Bravery-Homunculus

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:44 pm
He lowered the flute for a moment. "Yeah, I'm not sure why I played that particular melody." It was a sad memory for him also. He placed the flute to his lips again, finishing the song.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:47 pm
Sky's ears fell. "You lucky not to know your father. To be hated for being a ahlf blood and be killed for it and by your own family." Sky added tilting down her ears and tail. Her eyes watered with the sadness of her memories.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:48 pm
"Karin started to walk and said it is getting dark and i am tired"Karin said yawning  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:54 pm
"Were almost there." Said Sky pointing to a small cabin looking hotel. "That's it." She smilied.  

LazySky

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:55 pm
"My mother hated me. No that's not really right." he said slowly. "She couldn't handle me. She never even held me. She couldn't hold me. My father..." his voice hardened. "He left before he knew I existed." Listening to these other people made him want to say something, anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:59 pm
"Sky so that is it then"Karin said almost asleep  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:28 pm
"Yes that's it." They walked into the lodge. "Hi we wuld like some rooms." Sky said smiling. "Im sorry," Said the keeper. "I only have one room left. Sky looked at the five people including her. "We'll take it." She said and payed the man some money and got a key. "Come on all. He only had one room so we will all have to share." Sky said walking and looking at the door numbers. "108" she mumbeled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:50 am
Karin wisperd in Skys ear "Ummm..Do you think that is a good idea???!?!?!"Karin said  

Bravery-Homunculus

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:28 am
"It is ok i'll sleep outside. After all i am an animal" Mito said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
((Hey Alisha, do you want to have you're "Night Sickness." Or no??)) "Pish posh. No one is going to sleep outside. I wont allow it." She said turing around. "please...It will be fine aslong as..."  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:24 pm
Atacis had been quiet the entire time. "Well I guess I'll sleep out here as well after I can become a bat."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff