Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Last Call Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xFTHMx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:29 pm
"I already told you the good news: I'm unharmed. And apparently we now know for a fact that he's no enemy of ours. I don't think we could have stopped him if he wanted to hurt us." She looked over at Kali and followed with, "well, I only speak for myself. You can ask her yourself if you want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:02 pm
Crusty old Joe refused to be shamed. The fact that he was talking to Caitlin was enough to tell him she was unhurt. "Whether Fathom's our enemy or not is supposed to be a moot point," he sighed. "The Immortals aren't supposed to find out about us."

It's bad enough that MacLeod can't keep a secret from his friends. Amanda, Cassandra... Who else?

"All right," he decided. "Done is done. I'll make a few calls and see if we can pick him up again. Write your last report on Johnny Fathom and take a few days. Come in on Monday for reassignment. And Caitlin... I'm glad you and Kali are okay."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

xFTHMx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:05 am
"Alright. Thanks, boss. See you later."

Unclenching muscles she hadn't realized she could clench, Cait heaved a sigh of relief and put the phone back in her bag. Turning to Kali, she asked, "Can you drop me at home? I think I'm going to sleep for the next 72 hours. With my luck, my next assignment will be completely nocturnal."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:34 pm
"Oh, and b the b, I would have emptied a clip into him if he tied to hurt you dimwit." Was Kali's off hand comment as she pulled open the driver door to the car, "Come on already, and yes I'll drop you off wherever, like I want to be stuck with your a**."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

xFTHMx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:54 pm
Cait rolled her eyes good-naturedly and got in. Despite her gruff demeanor, Cait found herself liking Kali quite a bit. "Cool, thanks. I've got a loft near Downtown on the north side."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:11 pm
Kali gave a small grin as she seated herself, slamming the door shut simply because otherwise it wouldn't ever shut, thankfully for as a rough as the car looked it started smoothly when she turned the key. "I can get to the general location, but truthfully I tend to walk most places, you're going to have to direct me." She liked to walk, no matter what the weather, she got to talk to more people, and hey it kept her skinny so she could like a pig, worked for her.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out