Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Evolution VS Creationism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Evolution
  Creationism
  Other
  Don't care.
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 am
wiccan of the moon
I don't believe in either. I don't care. I believe in looking to the future of humanity, instead of studying the past.

Ahhh yes but know where your going, you need to look where we came from and consider the advancements in science, driving us further towards the stars all in search of the answer to where we came from.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
I don't believe in either. I don't care. I believe in looking to the future of humanity, instead of studying the past.

Ahhh yes but know where your going, you need to look where we came from and consider the advancements in science, driving us further towards the stars all in search of the answer to where we came from.

Hmm... You certainly do know how to make one think, Rellik San. I applaud you. It is good to look into our existence, but maybe we don't want to know... Maybe some things are worth leaving alone.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Hmm... You certainly do know how to make one think, Rellik San. I applaud you. It is good to look into our existence, but maybe we don't want to know... Maybe some things are worth leaving alone.
Well thats the thing, its not about finding the answer itself its about making our own answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Well thats the thing, its not about finding the answer itself its about making our own answer.

Good thought. I'll give it to you, you just one upped me. Do you have any idea how hard that is? I've been told it's pretty hard. I wouldn't know, though.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:38 am
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Good thought. I'll give it to you, you just one upped me. Do you have any idea how hard that is? I've been told it's pretty hard. I wouldn't know, though.
Honestly... wasn't that hard, but then again thats possibly because I'm a supra-genius... just too lazy to use it for good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:49 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Honestly... wasn't that hard, but then again thats possibly because I'm a supra-genius... just too lazy to use it for good.

I usually have a stronger argument... But I will admit you are a kind of genius...  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:00 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

I usually have a stronger argument... But I will admit you are a kind of genius...
Meh *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:55 am
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Meh *shrugs*

You're interesting.... hm....  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 am
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Meh *shrugs*

Not really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Meh *shrugs*

Not really.

You are only too wrong about that.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Meh *shrugs*

Not really.

No I'm not, I'm never wrong, yes I am aware that would make me infallible and therefore a god... but who's to say I am not a god?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:48 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Meh *shrugs*

Not really.

No I'm not, I'm never wrong, yes I am aware that would make me infallible and therefore a god... but who's to say I am not a god?

And who says I'm not the angel of death like everyone seems to think I am? A friend just told me I was.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Not really.

And who says I'm not the angel of death like everyone seems to think I am? A friend just told me I was.
Because the angel of death is an anthropormised personification of a none physical entity designed to give us a reason and a simplistic acceptence of death when it happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Not really.

Because the angel of death is an anthropormised personification of a none physical entity designed to give us a reason and a simplistic acceptence of death when it happens.

I was being sarcastic! And God is nothing but a pain in the butt that people think will bring salvation. And that is all Gods. At least the fake ones.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

I was being sarcastic! And God is nothing but a pain in the butt that people think will bring salvation. And that is all Gods. At least the fake ones.

God job I'm one of the real gods then, well an avatar there of, assumedly Loki the Trickster god of norse mythology, cos we all know the norse pantheon is the only real pantheon.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff