Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
day by day... sounds cliche eneugh to work.

Cliche or not, if you spend your time worried about the past and the future of course your gonna get depressed and feel isolated. Just remember these sound verses from Clam Abuse:
"No matter who you are,
Or what your going through,
Theres always someone,
More f*cked up then you."

Between that bit of song and Limp Bizkits; Breakstuff I got through my teenage years only slightly bitter and cynical.

Then why start an emo forum?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:30 pm
um why do they start any type of forum  

Apocalyptical Elucidation

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:35 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Cliche or not, if you spend your time worried about the past and the future of course your gonna get depressed and feel isolated. Just remember these sound verses from Clam Abuse:
"No matter who you are,
Theres always someone,

Between that bit of song and Limp Bizkits; Breakstuff I got through my teenage years only slightly bitter and cynical.

I didn't start it, I joined sometime back, took the piss out of people so well I got made a mod, there was a breif mod rebellion, where I led our guys to a scathing victory, then after a few months of the place being neglected, I thought to hell with it and bought the place out. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:57 am
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

"No matter who you are,
Theres always someone,

I didn't start it, I joined sometime back, took the piss out of people so well I got made a mod, there was a breif mod rebellion, where I led our guys to a scathing victory, then after a few months of the place being neglected, I thought to hell with it and bought the place out. smile
Well, why join it then? And one of us has to stop quoting the other, or we'll be taking up the whole page with one post soon.  

Silver Wingling

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:32 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

"No matter who you are,
Theres always someone,

Well, why join it then? And one of us has to stop quoting the other, or we'll be taking up the whole page with one post soon.
Like I said, I joined to take the piss. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:40 am
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

"No matter who you are,
Theres always someone,

You are such a nice person, joining guilds to bother people, I bet you have a lot of admierers. NOT.  

Silver Wingling

Miss Trunchbull

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:09 am
the darkest white
I know the feeling. I know this is a terrible emo line but, no one understands me. No one is like me or really likes me at all. It sucks.

i agree. so many of us has problems but so many think they understand us.... that is a lie! no1 understand us  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:04 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

You are such a nice person, joining guilds to bother people, I bet you have a lot of admierers. NOT.

Actually I'm one of the most respected people around the alternative music guilds. smile Particularly here and the got goth guild as well as having a moderately sized following of GD'ers that think I'm the coolest thing since the fonz.

So erm... yeah I am well liked and admired thanks. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:13 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Actually I'm one of the most respected people around the alternative music guilds. smile Particularly here and the got goth guild as well as having a moderately sized following of GD'ers that think I'm the coolest thing since the fonz.

So erm... yeah I am well liked and admired thanks. smile
Whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:46 pm
Oh good god. Talmar, get your head out of your a**. Your definition of emo, and other's, are different. Arguing with Rellik isn't going to do you any good, and he IS respected.
I, personally, respect him.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:00 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Oh good god. Talmar, get your head out of your a**. Your definition of emo, and other's, are different. Arguing with Rellik isn't going to do you any good, and he IS respected.
I, personally, respect him.
I wasn't trying to dissrespect him, I just... well. whatever, as I said before. and I don't think that's physicly possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:47 am
Yes I feel alone mostly when i feel no one listens..It hurts feeling empty,feeling you can't be heard.  

santaslilangel

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:56 pm
Why don't you all buy a blow up sex doll and stop feeling sorry for yourselves . . .?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 pm
All the freakin time.
-lies-
My time is usually taken up to feel alone.
WoW
Gaia related internet stuff
Reading
Movies
Sleeping
Eating
PS2
Study
Always have stuff to do.
Though sometimes I just sit there and do a whole lot of nothing.
Either way point being too busy to feel alone.  

RagingFetus v2

RagingFetus v2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:20 pm
santaslilangel
Yes I feel alone mostly when i feel no one listens..It hurts feeling empty,feeling you can't be heard.
One can only imagine.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games