Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
who is your favorite Star Trek Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master_jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:38 am
I like them all but if I had to choose one over them all it would be Q.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:57 am
Hmm.. I can't decide.. there are too many. I suppose I could do one per series but really I have about 2 or 4 per series. So here goes:

TOS Spock, Uhura, Scotty
TNG Picard, Data, Troi and Riker
DS9 Dax, and then Worf when he came into the picture
VOY Paris, The Doctor, Torres
ENT T'pol, Trip, Phlox

It's so hard to narrow it down because there were a lot of good characters through the years. I began watching TNG, so I'm kind of partial to that series and I think some of the acting and the writing for the others needed to be worked on just a bit more. Enterprise needed more defineing of the other characters, which is why I think it was lacking and began going downhill.
smile  

Willowhawk

Pina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:35 pm
JANEWAY JANEWAY JANEWAY... I think she and Chakotay should hook up... I like him too...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:21 pm
Pina
JANEWAY JANEWAY JANEWAY... I think she and Chakotay should hook up... I like him too...

I like you.  

Ginga

Curtis25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:05 am
ok I am going to have to catagorize this.

Captains
1. Kirk
2. Sisko
3. Archer
4. Sulu
5. Pikard

First Officers
1. Riker
2. Spock
3. T'pol

Others
1. Q
2. Odo
3. Jadzia Dax
4. Tom Paras ( the only Voyager character that I like)
5. Trip
6. Dr Phlox

and my absoute favorite character of all time..............Scotty

( someone feel free to edit my spelling if nedded)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:46 pm
My favorite character has to be Q. All powerful and without a shred of responsibility. Yet, at the same time there is a complexity about his character that escapes a first glance analysis. Plus, he has some of the best lines in the series... Both comedic and philosophical.

"Eat any good books lately?"

"That is the exploration that awaits you. Not charting stars or mapping nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence"

There are many characters in Star Trek I do like, many of them in TNG, but Q probably stands as my favorite.  

Squirrelfang

[CAPTAIN.darkness]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:06 am
NOG  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:17 pm
Rigu Ryu
Shiva_Avalon
Rigu Ryu
Let me think:
Q (Mine)
Spock (Also mine)
Data (Don't want him)
Picard (You've gotta love the bald guys. ^_^)
Lwaxana Troi (She is so cool. Dunno why, but she is.)
McCoy (Like the attitude)
LaForge (Who names thier kid "Geordi" anyway?)

Deanna Troi and Wesley Crusher both- I don't like them. They annoy me for some reason.

*claims Data* fweeee! sorry, hyper moment...
Okay, as long as I get Q and Spock.

Not if I can help it!!!! heart heart Spock heart heart is MINE!  

TPila

Karhd

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:42 pm
My favorite characters are Geordi, Data and Worf. Geordi is my favorite out of the three thought. heart blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:56 am
[CAPTAIN.darkness]
NOG

OMFG , THAT IS SO FREAKING FUNYY eek rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Curtis25

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:49 am
Squirrelfang
My favorite character has to be Q. All powerful and without a shred of responsibility. Yet, at the same time there is a complexity about his character that escapes a first glance analysis. Plus, he has some of the best lines in the series... Both comedic and philosophical.

"That is the exploration that awaits you. Not charting stars or mapping nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence"

There are many characters in Star Trek I do like, many of them in TNG, but Q probably stands as my favorite.

Me Too!!! heart Q heart He it the coolest, most funny, most awesome Star Trek character ever! by the way has anyone else read the Q books I Q, continuum, squared, ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:55 pm
Saoraan
Squirrelfang

Me Too!!! heart Q heart He it the coolest, most funny, most awesome Star Trek character ever! by the way has anyone else read the Q books I Q, continuum, squared, ect.

I love those books!! I think they really gave the Q character more depth.  

TPila

lymelady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Worf
Kira
Spock
Bones
Sisco
Quark
Dr. Pulaski (even though she looked like she was dying when she suddenly contracted arthritis)

I can't choose between them. Well, I'd strike Pulaski off I guess, but she didn't get much of a chance and there was something about her character that was refreshing. Worf and Kira are probably the top two contendors.

Which means my future husband had better watch out since I seem to enjoy being stubborn and forceful xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:55 am
Ginga
Takai_desu_yo
Ginga
todpury
Well I was damn close!

Close, but no banana pancakes. blaugh
Wasn't it Bananna and Chocolate chips?

Mmm... I coulda sworn it was just bananas...

And the lady wins a stack of banana pancakes!

(I know because I was sad that the closest they had at Ihop were banana nut pancakes... I'm a geeeek!)

And my fav characters of the trek verse: Tom and B'Elanna!

B'Elanna because she's fiery, spirited, tempermental, and yet just fluffy!

And Tom. Why? Well I thought he was sooo cute (still do yay!) but also because he loved his girl for who she was. He didn't try to change her at all. And he appreciated her! (So many good shows have male characters not appreciate their female counterparts. Farscape (season four) being a good example of this.)  

AerynSunMorsat

RedDwarfMage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:10 am
Spock - And I think he always will be. I'm a fan from waaay back and found him to be an amzing blend of the emotionally familiar and intellectually alien. Brilliant character.

My next favorite is actually Shran from Enterprise. I love that character, love that actor and love Andorians.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff