Is liking anime a crime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Totaku Chuuei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:12 pm
Peggysan
Terribly sorry, but I'm afraid that as long as you are different in anyway from a few person's beliefs, they're gonna trash it and you. I know what it's like to be surrounded by people who hate what you love, and as far as I can tell, trashing (as you put it) is just an immature way to express how you feel about it. Loving anything doesn't make you a loser, but using it to escape reality does. I'm surprised that there are enough non-anime fans on Gaia to trash anime, but I guess I've been spoilt by guilds. What I'm saying is, just ignore the ignorant. Don't care about what they think.

Not to overshadow your splendid argument, but your avatar is astounding!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:22 pm
I work a full time job so it's nice to be able to go out and buy anime and manga so I have something to watch besides all the reality shows out there and something to read. So just report the jerks that badmouth you for liking it in Gaia and ignore them elsewhere  

Darth_Magus1

Cause of Riot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:34 pm
In my opinion, Anime and manga robs you of time and sanity... Lately I've been trying to not watch so much anime, but it's impossible to get off Anime once you've started.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:34 pm
Cause of Riot
In my opinion, Anime and manga robs you of time and sanity... Lately I've been trying to not watch so much anime, but it's impossible to get off Anime once you've started.

it is hard to stop watching anime...  

Trowa-sempai

kirara_2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:22 pm
No way.There just jealous that we have something and they have nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:10 pm
No it isn't. Maybe they just don't like anime.  

zzZzQuiet_GurlzzZz

iEpic-Face

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Seven Jeans
Exactly what she said. Just because you like anime dosen't mean that it is stupid. To me, other people who don't like anime is stupid. What is there not to like?

Most anime lovers I know are straight A students. Very interlligent vocabulary. (But I'm also talking about sub anime lovers not dubbed.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:52 pm
It's not a crime and it doesn't make you a loser. The people who criticize us are losers because most of them don't even know what anime is. If you don't know what it is, your a loser.  

xxEmoRachaelRoselovelyxx

Sleepy Nia

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:49 pm
NO!
How can that ever even be considered a crime!!
Whoever thinks it is, is on crack!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 pm
How is liking Anime/Manga considered a crime?! I just don't see the valisity in that. I say that whoever doesn't like at least something of Anime/Manga and thinks it's the stupidest thing in the world, is the stupidest thing in the world.
Also, a lot of people liked Pokemon when they were little. Same with Digimon and Sailor Moon and Gundam. Some even the Thunder Cats. If they even liked ONE of those shows at any time, they're pretty much calling themselves stupid when they call us continuous fans stupid since they liked it too at one point. It doesn't matter if they stopped liking it. the point is that they liked it at one point, and that's all that counts.

(btw, can you guys help my eggs hatch? i really dont' want these little dragons to die.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

anime_kitty_8791

lanissi

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:22 pm
It isn't a crime and it may make you a loser-- only if YOU think you're a loser because of ANIME... so DON'T think that way. They're just stupid and inconsiderate people. They're not worth your time if they can't accept who you are and what it is that you like. They label us with cruel names coz they can't understand--failing to understand makes them annoying... just shrug them off... they'll grow tired of it... and if they don't... call me and let's go kick their a**!!! scream

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:11 am
It's definitely not a crime. Anime rocks. I'll murder anyone who says otherwise. *glances around and sees a big, scary dude who does say otherwise* I was just kidding! sweatdrop

But seriously, it's no crime. I mean, geez, there's nothing wrong with it, is there?  

hilaire11

kaisister

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:03 pm
no loving anime is not a crime it for all ages scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Honestly, what a stupid question, anime isn't a crime, it's a lifestyle, and without it otaku would shrivel up and die, so there.  

Captain Kolita

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces