yes
  no
View Results

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:56 pm
haine13
Serjo Sammie
Pfft, no. That sort of thing only creates conflict and distractions, which is the whole damn point of a dress code. You're there to learn, not to look like a skank (your word, not mine neutral ).

i agree with that i believe people should be able to wear what they want to some extent but when its short showy and skanky i agree that it shouldnt be allowed. also corsets worn by certin people can be skanky but i own one and my boobs dont hang out (probobly cause i dont have all that much lol) and its really pretty but im not into exposing myself and i find its annoying that people dress like skanks to get guys to like them. its not their personallity that they like lol

Not necessarily in order to impress the desired sex or to fit a skanky look. Some people have different tastes, after all.
Some might consider me wearing my fishnet shirt to be effeminate or gay. I just like the shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:39 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
haine13
Serjo Sammie
Pfft, no. That sort of thing only creates conflict and distractions, which is the whole damn point of a dress code. You're there to learn, not to look like a skank (your word, not mine neutral ).

i agree with that i believe people should be able to wear what they want to some extent but when its short showy and skanky i agree that it shouldnt be allowed. also corsets worn by certin people can be skanky but i own one and my boobs dont hang out (probobly cause i dont have all that much lol) and its really pretty but im not into exposing myself and i find its annoying that people dress like skanks to get guys to like them. its not their personallity that they like lol

Not necessarily in order to impress the desired sex or to fit a skanky look. Some people have different tastes, after all.
Some might consider me wearing my fishnet shirt to be effeminate or gay. I just like the shirt.

There are potentially dozens of reasons why someone wears those clothes, no one has to bash them for it. I wear my coat because it keeps me warm and I like it, not to look like I'm some CIA wannabe agent or someone who jumped out of The Matrix.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

haine13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:01 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
haine13
Serjo Sammie

There are potentially dozens of reasons why someone wears those clothes, no one has to bash them for it. I wear my coat because it keeps me warm and I like it, not to look like I'm some CIA wannabe agent or someone who jumped out of The Matrix.

haha that is true i just didnt think of that because at my school... well the only reason they dress like that is for sexual reasons >.< but ya i wear my coat all day too sorry if i offended someone? thats just how it is where i live  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:31 pm
GilAskan
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Meh...it's true I want a Corset...But I'll never get one...But theres one difference dude....Additude...some people like have the bitchy additudes to go with it and I hate it!!........for Xample...one of my best friends has this slutty friend that walked up to a bunch of guys in this skimpy tank top and she had her Cell in her bra sticking out of her shirt hoping one of them would notice(we hate it when she does this...)....and later she b***h-Smacked me for Scaring her 12 year old brother when they were the ones that would shut the ******** up.....it wasn't my fault they're scared of a mere death Glare...The b***h regreted smacking me though... xd

So this girl is a slut because she uses her femininity to manipulate guys stupid enough to fall for it?

That's a tease, not a slut.

I know more than a few sluts who don't act the part. As observed by Kinsey (I paraphrase)-

"Some of the least social girls are the most sexually active."

Congradulations.....you made my head hurt with the Crazy logic I use to hurt my friend's heads xd ................  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ri_Ri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:39 pm
i'm kinda against dress codes. wearing a short lseeved shirt instead of a tank top will not make you any less of a skank.... O.o

eh

in my middle school the dress code was evil, like we weren't allowed to wear trench coats to school (prolly because of friggin columbine...)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Ri_Ri
i'm kinda against dress codes. wearing a short lseeved shirt instead of a tank top will not make you any less of a skank.... O.o

eh

in my middle school the dress code was evil, like we weren't allowed to wear trench coats to school (prolly because of friggin columbine...)

Yes... no trenchcoats, so unfair because after all, its not like some kids will ever use a trenchcoat to hide a shotgun or a machette and columbine was just a one off that statistically doesn't count. rolleyes  

Rellik San
Crew

Tainted Deity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:06 am
Rellik San
Ri_Ri

eh

Yes... no trenchcoats, so unfair because after all, its not like some kids will ever use a trenchcoat to hide a shotgun or a machette and columbine was just a one off that statistically doesn't count. rolleyes

If I was in the right frame of mind to take a weapon to school not being able to wear a trench coat wouldn't stop me from hiding the thing until I got inside.

Even so, if there is a dress code, then wear it but push it as far as is decent.
That's what the "skanks" do, why can't anyone else?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:28 pm
Tainted Deity
Rellik San
Ri_Ri

eh

If I was in the right frame of mind to take a weapon to school not being able to wear a trench coat wouldn't stop me from hiding the thing until I got inside.

Even so, if there is a dress code, then wear it but push it as far as is decent.
So how would you hide a 3 foot long assault shotgun then?  

Rellik San
Crew

Tainted Deity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:32 pm
Rellik San
Tainted Deity
Rellik San
Ri_Ri

eh

I feel bad just thinking this but I wouldn't take a 3 foot long shotgun in that case.
A different weapon would be preferred.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:12 pm
Tainted Deity
Rellik San
Tainted Deity
Rellik San
Ri_Ri

eh

I feel bad just thinking this but I wouldn't take a 3 foot long shotgun in that case.
A different weapon would be preferred.

What else has such high dispersal arc and close quarters and feasibly available?  

Rellik San
Crew

Tainted Deity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:33 pm
Any gun meets the requirements of a school shooting really.
Kills people without being close to them, and gices you some power with its intimidating shape.
I don't recall any school shooters using a shotgun.

You've won me over, a trenchcoat would increase the amount and variety of weapons you could carry, which is definitely a bad thing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:13 am
Tainted Deity
Any gun meets the requirements of a school shooting really.
Kills people without being close to them, and gices you some power with its intimidating shape.
I don't recall any school shooters using a shotgun.

You've won me over, a trenchcoat would increase the amount and variety of weapons you could carry, which is definitely a bad thing.

Well of course they didn't use a shot gun, because they all preferred the heavy pistol or SMG... because they didn't think, I mean walking down a corridor with a shot gun, its a more indiscriminate weapon then the others and even if you miss them you stand a chance of wounding them.

I'd like to point out at this point, I don't condone school shootings... unless you write a letter absolving rock music, violent movies and video games and stating you did it either for the lulz or because Kelly Clarkson gave you subliminal messages.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:24 pm
Rellik San
Ri_Ri

eh

They must have given up at my school. They don't even search me and my many pocketed coat anymore because the drug trade is so out of hand here...everyone think's I'm a dealer despite my never having touched the stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:17 pm
I despise the dress code. Always have. Always will. I wear who I am and what I represent on my shirt and all other articles of clothing. At school, I wore the uniform, but I also made sure everyone saw my jewelry, barbedwire, chains, and makeup. They harrassed me constantly and made me, JUST ME, cut my hair short. It was bad enough being picked on by jocks and pretty boys, but when the administration joined in too it just hurt, and its a scar that will remain with me. Because of my 'rebellious' and 'hostile' behavior, they screwed up my records and I ended up with an invalid Diploma and graduation. I HATE them and I HATE the dress codes. I could see if your boobs were hanging out or someone in a miniskirt was going commando that there would be a problem, and something should be done about it. But otherwise, people should be allowed to wear whatever the hell they want.

If the Dress Code were a person, it should be thrown in a concentration camp and shoved in an oven!  

SC_Anubis

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:32 am
the only reason i would say no is, it make it look like your easy to rape, and some people would think you r a hooker, i think its fine to where what you want, but in public, theres just going to be trouble coming around a corner.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff