Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Not-so-Great British TV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

movetodabeat

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:50 am
Ugh I gotta admit, the stuff on TV at the moment is a complete waste of time! The only thing I watch is Skinz and im waiting for the new series! My mum even gave up in the end and stopped paying for cable! I miss my cable D: crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Oh and I'd like to add anything including or involving Ricky Gervais, that fellow makes my skin crawl.  

Snark Maiden

E113

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 pm
I hate that new dancing reality show on BBC1, also I'm a celeb and big brother. I don't like Coronation street or Emmerdale or any soaps really, used to watch Eastenders until it started to bore the crap out of me lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 am
movetodabeat
Ugh I gotta admit, the stuff on TV at the moment is a complete waste of time! The only thing I watch is Skinz and im waiting for the new series! My mum even gave up in the end and stopped paying for cable! I miss my cable D: crying

That is a bit extreme. Of course, is daytime television anywhere great? The only thing I use my TV for is news and I watch most of my TV shows online.  

Gjornia X

Gjornia X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 am
ficklefiend
I like Coast... ninja

..but your right, the old terrestrial 5 have gone shite. The only few good programmes are then put on at the same time to run against each other!

I have nearly stopped watching telly altogether now, I find I can only be arsed to swap over the scart leads for the playstation to freeview box for Doctor Who, which is soon to finish, and Ugly Betty, which just ended last week.

I love love heart Dr. Who and Ugly Betty. I've actually wandered on to the Ugly Betty set a couple times in NY (and yelled at by staffers both times), but they really inconvenience everyone shutting down whole streets. All I want is to get to class/buy dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm
The papers, chat shows, and comedy programmes have been lampooning it for months, but I only saw the Jeremy Kyle Show the week before last.

It really is astonishingly bad. It's extraordinary.

Invictus_88
Captain

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas