Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:40 pm
Tsunade approached the pet shop and saw a tiny black kitten. "Hhmmm..." She said, and then bought the little kitten and put it in a box (With air holes.) Then she wrapped it with green wrapping paper, again putting air hooles through the paper. "Meeew." Hmmmm... I wonder if Gaara would like this... Why am I even going? Oh yeah... because.... She walked off to the party supply store...thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Hinata turns aruond *Oh Hi Tsunade!!!!!! How are u 2day????*Hinata asked  

Bravery-Homunculus

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:17 pm
"Hm? Oh, hi Hinata! I'm fine razz . Just gonna buy some balloons and such." She said, then whispered in her ear: "How's it going with Naruto? ;P"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 am
Sasuke sees Hinata's attention turn elsewhere. I should probably leave now... he thinks, turning around to do just that.  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:37 am
*Hang on Tusnade!!!! SASUKE-KUN GET OVER HERE SAKURA-CHAN NEEDS TOO TALK TO U!!!!! Everything is going good with Naruto-kun*Hinata said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:03 pm
"Well that's good razz ." Tsunade watched as a flury of events occur, checking occasionally to see if the little kitten was still alive and well. "Nyaa" it said. Tsunade smiled a bit, and then tried remembering what she needed to get while watching what was going on.  

Akumu-Sekkaku

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:17 pm
Sakura blushes majorly and looks at Sasuke. "Um.. Hi Sasuke-kun," she said softly. She looked up at him. "Um... I was wondering if.... You'd go to Gaara's party with me? PLease?" She looked at him hopefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:06 pm
*There that wasnt bad was it!!!!! I will leave u too now*Hinata said then looks at Tusnade and down to see wat she was holding *How Cute can i hold it Tusnade-sama*Hinata asked  

Bravery-Homunculus

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:06 pm
"Sure ^_^". She said, carefully handing it to Hinata. "Nyaaaaaah" it said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:15 pm
Hinata hears the kitten purr and held it up to her neck "It is so soft and cute"Hinata said as if she was going to fall asleep  

Bravery-Homunculus

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:52 pm
Sasuke stared at Sakura for several moments. Welll Naruto and I said that we'd both bring the first person who asked but...I don't even want to go "I'll see you there. What's the point of bringing somebody?" He was trying to be nice, Tsunade was there. He didn't want her flipping out. Or Hinata for that matter. If either of them pushed that matter though, he'd take her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 am
As Ino is taking things off a shelf she calls out to Sakura, I hope you get a date since I already have mine.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:11 am
"Yup ^^." She said, putting it back in the little box, while ringing up balloons. She glanced at Sasuke, and then at Sakura. Heh, Sasuke is accepting. Wow. Suddenly she twitched. Oh me god, what if Jiraia comes? Like, crap. "Mew." The little kitten randomly said. "Well, better start blowing these up..." She said, sitting down and starting to blow up balloons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:14 am
"OK....Hey Sasuke have u seen Naruto anywhere???I wanted to ask him something!!!!!Ino Sakura has a date it is Sasuke!!!!!"Hinata said and made a really mean face at Ino  

Bravery-Homunculus

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 pm
"I sense a little 'He said she said x3.'" She said to pretty much herself, blowing up her last balloon. There, all done with the balloons...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff