Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

o0-foxpuppet-0o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:08 am
I watched DBZ and stuff when I was a kid but I didn't know it was really anything more than a cartoon style. Afterwards I sort of slowly fell into it with random sightings and shows I got interested in.

Manga really followed after I found out about anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:35 am
sadly, from a news special on hentai. my tastes are far more classy now though...  

BloodySamantha666

Sex Flavoured Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 am
I found anime when I was 7 or so, when Pokémon started airing where I live. And manga...damn, I don't really remember how I found out about manga. :S  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:33 pm
hmmm... i found manga because of my addiction to naruto.. the show wasn't enough so i had to at least read it... my friends referred me to this website which satisfied all my manga needs! then for anime.. it was as easy with the magic of cable...  

despodinto

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:04 am
Anime~ Cartoon Network 3nodding
Manga~ an old copy of Shonen Jump from like, 3 years ago i found on the street xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:09 pm
When i was young there was a video game tv program that happen to once show Armitage III ^^  

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JenJenAnime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Through my friends ~_~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 pm
Anime: when I was little, I would wake up at 6 in the morning so I could watch Sailormoon before school. At that time I had no clue what anime was, but I simply loved Sarina and Prince Darian xd
I REALLY got into anime a lot later in life...my brother was obsessed w/ Naruto @ one point and I started watching...after that I became hooked on anything and everything anime blaugh

Manga: I haven't quite gotten into manga yet, but some of my friends are trying to get me into it. hehehe...we shall see what happens.  

Hikari Makoto

Ninjistix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:57 pm
my friend first told me about anime when i was a freshmen in highschool, he showed me tales of eternia and i liked it asked him if he had more and then he show'd me DearS then naruto.. and 300+ series later iv been finding my own online  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:03 am
Anime: t.v

Manga: game magazine  

OH GAHRRR

Kuro-Kumo-Kanashimi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:11 pm
Anime: Moved to a new city and instead of getting involved with the wrong crowd went with what a small town like the one i live in consider freaks turns out people are more loyal in this type of group anyway so the first time i hung out with my new friends we watched FlCl great and confusing but i was hooked. sorry for the life story. wink
Manga: pretty much just picked one up at borders one day and sat down to read it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:16 pm
my older bro introduced it to me.As for the manga I found out on my own.^^  

kirara_2

anime_kitty_8791

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:12 am
i just turned on the tv and started watching the programs. thing is, i didn't know that they were anime until years later. at the time i just thought they were the best cartoons anywhere (besides disney movies and looney tunes and those other shows you see on Boomerang).  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff