Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Naruto meets Inuyasha - NaruYasha [11 Characters Left] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there too many characters?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Heck, i don't care.
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Orochimaru came running down the same path he thought he saw Itachi going down. He eventually came across a deep well with lots of bones at the bottom. "He couldn't have went down there, no life." He started to walk away from the well when a cat came up and spooked him. "Ahh!" said Orochimaru. He looked down and saw it was just a cat. He saw it had a name tag on. "What's your name...?" said Orochimaru as he looked at the name tag more thouroghly. "...Buyo...? Well, say goodbye, Buyo!" said Orochimaru as he threw the cat into the well. After a little bit, he looked down again. There was no cat in sight. Orochimaru jumped down and looked around. There was the cat, safe as sound. "Well, have fun staying down here for the rest of your life, cat!" said Orochimaru. He then jumped out of the well. This place was nothing like the place he saw when he jumped in the well. It had lots of trees. One tree stuck out among the others. He then saw Itachi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:08 pm
"Fine I won't kill you." He said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:09 pm
Kirara was standing by the man shae where he came out *wats ur name* she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:31 pm
"Hello, my name is only known by those that are about to die." Itachi said looking at her. then he saw Orochimaru. "Where am i? Orochimaru it would be wise at to get in my way"  

Death_God_Sakura

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:41 am
Sessohmaru((cant spell it!)) spotted some peculiar characters next the well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:45 am
*Ok so who is that guy? U said some name called Orochimaru!!!!! So is that him?Is he after u?Also where u are is the fudel era((cant spell it))*Kirara said  

Bravery-Homunculus

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:22 am
"He is not after me. He betray the Organization." Itachi said see other person watch them  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:45 am
Sango was walking near the well
"wonder if Kagome is back...."  

kobochi

Demon I Have Become

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:48 pm
OOC: you guys realize that all the naruto characters are human and so is kagome, and the only reazon she can go through the well is cause she has kikyo's soul right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:58 pm
Inu_Girl_777
Can my person kirara have her tails and cat ears even if she is in a human form but in differnt clothes
]http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q120/paolka180/?action=view¤t=Kirara.jpg
hmm 1) thats like kiara + oh my goddess n i want ... sakura  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:08 pm
*So this Orochimaru person has betrayed this organization????? Oh hi Sango!!!! I have no clue who these ppl are do u??*Kirara said
OOC: And yes we do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:42 pm
So, Sesshomaru, where are we going anyways?  

Demon I Have Become

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:32 pm
OOC: Good we got Sakura.

Soo... anyway... Where are we again??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:40 pm
*Oh Hi Inuyasha?!?!?!?!?!?!?Do u know who these ppl are i dont!!!*Kirarasaid *SESHOMARU wat are u doing here*Kirara hissed at sheshomaru  

Bravery-Homunculus

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:39 am
Itachi looks at the new bunch of people. "Ok, who are all of you?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items