Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irishgurl95

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:25 pm
i have a lot of boy friends that every1 calls me a flirt or a slut! =[  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:34 pm
I have a couple of guy friends. Sometimes, I like hanging out with them better than my girl friends because they aren't stupid and emotional.

Bittersweet Simplicity

Inishie

Hopeful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 am
I have a really close guy friend and its cute that my boyfriend is jealous of him. I have lots of other guy friends too, I think its just cos of how I approach guys and my personality. Nothing special though. Sorry if you were wanting a tip. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:49 pm
I've always wanted to have guy friends. I've never really accomplished it, though. Once, I had a group of five guys that were my buddies. I loved it... until I ended up dating three of them in succession. (This was before I learned how to say no.) I simply can't just be friends with a guy. It really sucks. I currently have one male friend, who is safe because I have my boyfriend and he likes one of my other friends. Some girls complain about always being the friend, but they are very, very lucky.  

Machiavellian Doll

meteors

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Most of my friends are guys because I find I get along with them better than girls. Plus I find that guys are interested in what I like more often than girls are.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:39 pm
Racookie
D46
I don't have any friends that are boys I don't even have a boyfriend yet I'm so lame. crying
I share your pain crying

Dude! Or I mean Dutet! You guys aren't lame it doesn't really matter latter in life you will get a boyfriend or something like that. Why is it that everyone thinks that at any age you MUST have a boyfriend I don't and I don't stinken care!  

Pepper Lynna

Pepper Lynna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:45 pm
I have like 2 guy friends and they are a good amount older then me and my older sis is all like you shouldn't be talking to guys especially older guys....... Why I don't get it? Sisters sometimes...... Ya love em but you just don't get em sometimes...
heart I love you sisy! heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:49 am
Well, I don't mind guy friends but I haven't met many decent guys :[.....
BUT! I do have a guy friend right now who I'm sure hs a crush on me and I have a crush on him, but this has happened before, and it wasn't that great sooo... >.< I won't go out with him ;_; Eh I know it'll better in the long run though.

loveblackbutterflies

Kawaii Virna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:57 am
all of my friends are boys..i have only one girl friend, and she's like my guy friend's girlfriend! 4laugh i also have a boyfriend and a guy bestfriend..actually sometimes it gets kinda hard..especially when one gets jealous of the other.. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:58 am
Most of my friends are guys.
It has its perks and its drawbacks.
Good news: I get a backstage pass to the minds of guys. I get to laugh out loud. I don't have to worry about shopping and make-up and all that girly crap.
Bad news: People (my parents included) think I'm some sort of slut -- which I'm not. People assume I seriously want to be a guy (which is not true). And I sometimes get feelings for these guy friends (although I manage to shrug them off ... most of the time).
So it's complicated for me. But cool.

xWrittenx at the xDiscox

MeeversLove

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:07 am
I hang out with 4 guys and only 1 other girl. It's pretty funny. I'm not a normal girl, and I don't act or talk like a girl, so I much prefer my guy friends' company. They don't gossip or stab me in the back, and they don't care what I do. I can do something really stupid or embarrasing and they don't care. One of my closest guy friends I love, and I tell him everything *even girl things that guys are grossed out by* and he deals with me. My mom always tells me guy friends are the most important friends you can have growing up through highschool and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:03 pm
its fun to hang with guys.. cuz you figure out things that only guys know.. haha... but then you end up liking them.. and it feels weird.. so that sucks.. but if you dont want anything to change in your friendship.. dont change it. dont tell him.. enjoy his company...  

Winter Kayuki

BlueRoseUsagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:36 am
I tend to get along better with guys than girls... but its because im not very competitive and boys don't make me feel like I gotta compete or something...

a lot of the girl friends I've had have some how got it into their heads that im trying to out do them in some girley way... and i donno, i don't think I have... anyways yea..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 pm
I think it's easier to be friends with guys, when u're kind of like them. I enjoy being friends with them, than girls. Although it's kind of annoying, when they start hiting on u after u tell them that your into someone else.. xd  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nipply Noodles

Loverboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:06 pm
i have one guy friends and he's one of my best mates! Most of my friends are girls... what's awesome is he's crushed on a few of my friends but never me... so it's never been awkward! He's way easier to hang out with... easier than my other friends ever since my bestie left.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff