Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
The Seacouver Night Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:32 am
He smiles. "Well, who says I will be crying." Raises his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:35 am
Duncan laughed as Methos stopped circling and stood ready -- and nothing more. "You might as well start in, Geno," the Scot said. "Methos won't make the first move unless he's serious and knows you are too. He's hoping you'll get bored and buy him a beer."

Methos stuck his tongue out at MacLeod.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:01 am
Geno smiles. "I have no problem buying my old Friend a beer." Geno circles one last time before literally leaping at Methos. His high as he tries to strike at Methos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:26 am
Methos' block was so swift it looked instinctive, faster than thought, the response of a being for whom the drive to survive was nearly first nature. Twisting his blade against Geno's, he ripped forward and up in an effort to send his opponent's sword flying.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:14 pm
Geno merely kept his sword in his hand as his friend tried to send it flying. He smirked and readied his blade for a strike. "You are pretty good, my friend." Geno chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:02 am
"You're not bad yourself, kid," Methos grinned back, blocking Geno's next strike before going on the offensive with a flurry of blows. "That move has disarmed some of the best I've faced."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:43 am
"Kid?!" Geno glared before smiling. He block many of Methos' blows before one caught his unarmed arm, he groaned. He attacked Methos with a series of thrusts and slashes, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Methos leaped back, just avoiding a slash across his torso, then busied himself blocking the expert series of lightening thrusts. He was knicked a few times before one of the thrusts got through and jabbed into his shoulder. Methos yelped in surprise and pain, flinging himself back to gain a little distance.

On the bench, Duncan stiffened, watching tensely though he knew the fight was just play -- play with sharp objects, expect to get cut.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:06 am
Geno chuckled and held his stance, sword ready to strike at anything that moved. His old friend had jumped back from a wound and so Geno took two steps forward. His sword raised, he smiled. "So do you like this, Methos?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:04 pm
"Not in the slightest," Methos grinned, suddenly leaping forward to press the attack. The Ivanhoe broadsword raised sparks as blade met blade with ringing steel.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:02 pm
He grinned and pressed harder, pushing Methos back. He chuckled and slashed his sword outward, attempting to strike Methos' stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:09 am
Methos leaped straight up, catlike, letting Geno's blade whistle through the air just under his boots, landing as the sword's arc reached its farthest apex. As he did so he slashed downward with the Ivanhoe, attempting to cleave his friend's collarbone.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:32 am
Geno saw Methos' sword flying down at him, he quickly rolled out of the way and sprang to his feet, sword ready to strike. He waited for Methos to land before he slashes at his chest and stomach again, this time at another angle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 am
Methos couldn't recover quickly enough to completely miss the first slash, though he effectively blocked the second. His cable sweater parted across his chest where the sharp blade had sliced through the layers of material to the skin, a fresh bloom of red spattering the white wool.

"That's one of my favourite sweaters!" Methos wailed pitiously, holding the length of his sword between them. "Geno, damn it all!"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:37 am
Geno merely grinned and chuckled. "Look old friend, I can buy thousands of those sweaters. Don't get mad because you decided to fight." He held his sword, ready to strike.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff