Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you get called ugly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:15 pm
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx
thats not me tho thats my cuz sabrina eek she put her pic instead of mine sweatdrop sad {she knos my gaia password ?!?!?! scream stressed evil mad heres me
User Image

Sure she does and sure thats you rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:53 pm
DaisukeOrDark
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx
thats not me tho thats my cuz sabrina eek she put her pic instead of mine sweatdrop sad {she knos my gaia password ?!?!?! scream stressed evil mad heres me
User Image

Sure she does and sure thats you rolleyes

Anyone ever tell you, that you bare a striking resemblance to the Korean model Jing Tian... here's a link to prove it.

http://www.cnpics.com/html/best/qingchun/20070504190649.htm

Uncanny eh?  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:54 pm
Please try to edit out the titles of Vietnamese beauty product websites before you try to claim the pictures of their models as your own pictures.

Yeah, I went to http://dep.vn, it's full of female models that ugly people wished they looked like.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:59 pm
-Isel-
Please try to edit out the titles of Vietnamese beauty product websites before you try to claim the pictures of their models as your own pictures.

Yeah, I went to http://dep.vn, it's full of female models that ugly people wished they looked like.

Yeah I linked to the modeling agency site cnpics.com the model is Jing Tian.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:09 pm
lol, i think she's just trying to get your goat XD
and she won  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:11 pm
Chaos A.D.
and she won

I think she's depressed about being horridly ugly, and in a last-ditch effort to save whatever shreds of dignity she used to have, she made a mad dash to Asian modeling sites to find a woman she'd rather masturbate to.

Why am I so bitter today? The answer is self-righteous homosexuals, and the fact that I'm taking my anger at them out on everyone else. Good times, good times, hangin' in a chow line.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:17 pm
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

I think she's depressed about being horridly ugly, and in a last-ditch effort to save whatever shreds of dignity she used to have, she made a mad dash to Asian modeling sites to find a woman she'd rather masturbate to.

Why am I so bitter today? The answer is self-righteous homosexuals, and the fact that I'm taking my anger at them out on everyone else. Good times, good times, hangin' in a chow line.

Could be worse, you could like her, I know if I did, I'd pay for the surgery.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

By "surgery", I hope you mean boot in the face.

I wonder how much is too much, with this "honesty".

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:21 pm
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

We only need to worry about it if we get investigated by the police as a possible cause for suicide, and in that event, as is all of us in the UK, but you yanks may have a spot of bother with the press.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:23 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

We only need to worry about it if we get investigated by the police as a possible cause for suicide, and in that event, as is all of us in the UK, but you yanks may have a spot of bother with the press.
i have connections, plusi don't think you can get in trouble with a suicide... it's not like you killed them  

The Dadalorian
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:23 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

I would actually be proud to have another faked suicide on my hands.

None of them do it.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:25 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

i have connections, plusi don't think you can get in trouble with a suicide... it's not like you killed them

I was thinking more the media circus about this place that would insue, Gaia themselves would probably close us down, but then we just go underground, I hear PHP Powerboard are good forum hosts. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:26 pm
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Chaos A.D.
and she won

None of them do it.

I don't know, we could always force someones hand, like through subliminal messages.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San

None of them do it.

I don't know, we could always force someones hand, like through subliminal messages.

Force suicide! *hand wave*  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:30 pm
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San

None of them do it.

Force suicide! *hand wave*

Wouldn't work survival instinct is too strong, thats why you need to implant the idea into the subconscious first, suppress that need to cling to life enough so they can pull the trigger and slit all the way up the path.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games