Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:16 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Madame Le Guillotine
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh my god surprised That's so cool heart
I might copy you ninja

DO IT.
I want to see it when you're done!
Geez, now I want to make a bunch of crap and send it to them. Do they send things back if you send 'em mail?
If we ever get ink for our printer (it's been months since it's been out of ink gonk ) then I probably will 3nodding

I doubt they send anything back, since they probably get so much mail and stuff. But when a bunch of people sent stuff for Brendon's birthday, he mentioned it and said thank you on their website... so they do get and see stuff people send 3nodding I wonder if they actually read all their fanmail though xp

Yeah you're probably right. I'd be sending them 800 things... I guess I could anyway. It's the thought, right? lol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:19 am
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib
THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
EVER. heart

I WANT IT. NOW.

Ahhh thank you so much =D
heart
I haven't got around to putting it up on my wall yet.

I NEED TO MAKE ONE.
HOW DID YOU DO IT?!

What do you mean how?
Just get some construction paper and some pics and go wild!
mrgreen

How did you make it all 3-d and what not? Is that like, foam?

Yeah it's just like a big poster board of foam like you'd use for a...poster? It's super cheap at Wal Mart. It took some time to cut it out in the exact shape of Brendon jumping in mid-air though. mad
Get an exact-o knife..a good sharp one. Mine was blunt and sucky.

Los Miserables

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:09 am
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib
THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
EVER. heart

I WANT IT. NOW.

Ahhh thank you so much =D
heart
I haven't got around to putting it up on my wall yet.

I NEED TO MAKE ONE.
HOW DID YOU DO IT?!

What do you mean how?
Just get some construction paper and some pics and go wild!
mrgreen

How did you make it all 3-d and what not? Is that like, foam?

Yeah it's just like a big poster board of foam like you'd use for a...poster? It's super cheap at Wal Mart. It took some time to cut it out in the exact shape of Brendon jumping in mid-air though. mad
Get an exact-o knife..a good sharp one. Mine was blunt and sucky.

Ohhhh. Cool! =D
I totally want to make a really really really amazing one. It'll be my summer project. cool

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:27 am
Madame Le Guillotine
Polyphonic Twilight
Madame Le Guillotine
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh my god surprised That's so cool heart
I might copy you ninja

DO IT.
I want to see it when you're done!
Geez, now I want to make a bunch of crap and send it to them. Do they send things back if you send 'em mail?
If we ever get ink for our printer (it's been months since it's been out of ink gonk ) then I probably will 3nodding

I doubt they send anything back, since they probably get so much mail and stuff. But when a bunch of people sent stuff for Brendon's birthday, he mentioned it and said thank you on their website... so they do get and see stuff people send 3nodding I wonder if they actually read all their fanmail though xp

Yeah you're probably right. I'd be sending them 800 things... I guess I could anyway. It's the thought, right? lol.
Sure, go for it!

I can't wait until the stores open (they're closed today and tomorrow) so we can get ink for the printer and I can get started! whee heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:42 pm
OMG Guillotine that's an amazing collage.
eek surprised  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:15 pm
Thanks Bilvy! heart I've always loved working on the layout of things. That's why I'm interested in web design and whatnot.
Speaking of: Anyone notice that LetsDisco.org is down? That sucks, that was a great Panic! site. I was talking to the regular visitors there that I should make my own. xP

I'm glad that you two are going to make your own! Now we can all have one. lol.
You have to show me when you both are done!

Los Miserables

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:54 pm
It's been down for a while sad

Since I was so excited about making a collage, I made a different one with pictures and stuff I already had so that I didn't have to wait until we got ink... (It's not about P!ATD though, it's about my trip to London...)

Picture!

It's not entirely finished, once we have ink I'm going to print out this panorama of London and use it to frame the collage 3nodding
I think it's gonna look pretty awesome xp mrgreen

I'm thinking of making very similar ones about my trips to DC and Paris also... it's a good 'souvenir'.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
It's been down for a while sad

Since I was so excited about making a collage, I made a different one with pictures and stuff I already had so that I didn't have to wait until we got ink... (It's not about P!ATD though, it's about my trip to London...)

My camera sucks, so I managed to take one very bright photo and one very dark photo xp The dark one is better for seeing what's on there, and the bright one is better to get an idea of the colors...

It's not entirely finished, once we have ink I'm going to print out this panorama of London and use it to frame the collage 3nodding
I think it's gonna look pretty awesome xp mrgreen

I'm thinking of making very similar ones about my trips to DC and Paris also... it's a good 'souvenir'.

That's so cool! I love the way you placed everything. What were all those words?

Man, I wish I could go there. Looks really good! 3nodding

Los Miserables

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:46 pm
Ah wow I love that panoramic view of london.
xd
I see lots of cranes though, which kinds of take away the beauty of the picture. But I still love it.
I like the collage you did too xD you guys are inspiring me to start my own collage!
Anyway, yeah, I have noticed that letsdisco.org has been down for... wuite a while now.
emo
I loved that site to death, but I'd just like to know if it's ever going to come back up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:27 am
Madame Le Guillotine
That's so cool! I love the way you placed everything. What were all those words?

Man, I wish I could go there. Looks really good! 3nodding
A list of everything on it:

*photos
*entrance ticket to Hampton Court Palace
*Hampton Court Palace brochure
*a subway ('an underground') ticket
*a double-decker bus ticket
*a ticket to the musical Fame
*the lyrics to the song Fame (which my friends and I were constantly singing when we were there)
*two silly drawings we hang up in our hotel room to 'make it feel like home'
*a card with the address of where we were staying, info about the nearest subway stops and the chaperones' cell phone numbers
*the British flag
*a telephone booth magnet
*origami that some street clown there made for me
*a little chick pin that was in the Claire's surprise bag we bought (For one pound you could get a bag filled with all kinds of stuff. Mainly junk xp )
*a paper that says London on it in big letters...

So all those words were the lyrics to Fame 3nodding
Hopefully you get to go there someday! I was only there for four days, but it was still really awesome heart
Washington DC collage. (I like the London one more)

Bilvy: I noticed all the cranes too sad But I figured 'too bad so sad xp '

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:14 am
Cool collages Twilight. heart

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:21 am
Remember my name, Fame!
I'm gonna live forever...
I'm gonna learn how to fly, High!

cool

PrimeRibby
Captain

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:49 am
`PrimeRib

I second that.
And those'll be cool to keep forever, you know? Instead of just a scrap book of a trip, a collage. I really liked it!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:27 am
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

I second that.
And those'll be cool to keep forever, you know? Instead of just a scrap book of a trip, a collage. I really liked it!
Thanks guys heart whee

Yeah, I've been planning on making scrapbooks for ages... but never got around to it. I'm glad though, because I like the collages more. I can just hang them in my room so I'll see them a lot more often, and other people will see them too. Because it's not like I'd show people the scrapbooks every time they came over, y'know. But this way, they'll just be there for the world to see xp

Making these makes me also want to make one about festivals I've been to, since I have all kinds of junk saved from Warped Tour and Pukkelpop and stuff... but there's not enough room on my walls xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:12 pm
You're lucky you've been to festivals. surprised I've never been to one. [well, one with modern music.]

I told my mom that I need supplies for a "Panic! project" I'm going to make. xD She just rolled her eyes.

Hey...where has Jenny been these days? ;~;

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces