Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vulcankitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:33 pm
name: Linnea
picture: don't have one
about me: i like Star Trek (obviously). i like original series, next generation, deep space nine heart , enterprise; i havent had a chance to see voyager yet crying . i also draw and read a lot. (and i still have to go to school!). i've only liked star trek for about two years now, when i saw TOS on sci-fi and TNG and DS9 on spike. i used to watch TOS with my mom when i was younger, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:52 pm
Welcome to the guild, vulcankitty! And to the others who I haven't welcomed yet! biggrin sweatdrop  

Lindira
Crew

Rennui

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:47 pm
Name: Whitney
Picture: None right now...
About Me: I've been a fan of Star Trek since I watched TNG with my mom when I was little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:41 am
Hail and welcome!

Don't mind my Chalnoth costume. smile

Feel free to pull up a chair in the Lounge. smile  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheSpork

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:41 pm
Takai_desu_yo
TheSpork
Name: Siona
Picture: None online
About Me: I've been a Trekkie since Spike TV started playing TNG on the air, though I've become more of a DS9 fan more than anything. I'm majoring in French, English, and I hope to get a book of poetry or short stories published by the time I'm 30.

My favorite ST characters are Elim Garak (DS9), Odo (DS9), Quark (DS9), Data (TNG), and "Bones" McCoy (TOS). Secondary characters always attract me, and I'm a huge fan of the Cardassians. Don't ask why, I don't know myself. sweatdrop

I have yet to watch Voyager, and what I have seen of Enterprise wasn't what I was hoping for, to put it politely.

eek Utah...DS9 fan...English Major...wow.

Which area of Utah do you live in? Northern or Disaster area?

xd Yes, shocking, I know. And Disaster area, in Sevier County.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:38 am
TheSpork
Takai_desu_yo

cool. I'm in Washington County. I'm not exactly familiar with 'Sevier', is there a Town in there somewhere of import? sweatdrop  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

TheSpork

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:32 am
Takai_desu_yo
TheSpork
Takai_desu_yo

cool. I'm in Washington County. I'm not exactly familiar with 'Sevier', is there a Town in there somewhere of import? sweatdrop

Hm. Not that I know of. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:11 am
Say, TheSpork,
does this mean you've given up teh shovel as the weapon of choice?  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kona Cat

Distrustful of Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:44 pm
Name: Dame on the Crossroads

About Me: About me? Well, i dont have much to say about my personal life. Im a high school graduate... and ummm im a female. ^__--;

Stuff im into: DS9, Video games, Hellboy comics, Drawing, ect.

How i got into Star Trek: i used to watch TNG when i was a little kid. And i started watching DS9 because of Jeffrey Combs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:35 pm
name: Alex
picture: Oh my! All my pictures have exploded!
about me: Uh, I like movies, Star Trek, the Beatles, LotR, books, British spy shows, and other stuff. Yeah. DS9 and TOS are my faves. ^_^  

GreenCat3

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:36 am
Ah, yes... *taps fingers together menacingly* My army of DS9 fanatics is coming together quite nicely. Mwahahahaha! *coughs* Ahem! ...what? ninja

Welcome, ladies! GreenCat3, love the quote in your sig! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:06 am
biggrin Thanks. 'Tis a good one.

And aside from that, it was the first Bashir quote I could think of. sweatdrop  

GreenCat3

phoenixfireball

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:46 pm
Name: David (phoenixfireball)
Picture: some other time
About Me: I am in the middle of deciding what I want to do with my life. I have worked in a Call Centre, for a Web Development Firm, a College, a Financial Company, and am currently applying to the Military.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:45 pm
Name: Dale
Loc: Australia
Picture: At school, so no go
About me: Sci Fi nut, into Star trek as a whole. Games ect. Anime, engineering and reading. Pissed off because they don't show Entiprise on telly stressed Finishing school and going to the Military  

Lystat

Blacke Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:42 pm
Name:Ceili/T'vel
Picture: I haven't finished my costume... Gawd, what a nerd...
About Me: I watch TOS, TNG, and Enterprise * crying gonk crying * My parents met at a Trek Convention, you can see part of my left arm in Trekkies, and... That's about it. I love the first three Star Wars, but the rest all suck. I throw darts at Jar Jar... I play lotsa video games, tomb raider mostly, and all of my friends hate/greatly dislike/bash for the sake of seeing my face Star Trek. It makes me sad... I've managed to convert a few of them, but they are half-hearted at best. I was on UCIP for a while, but I never really got the ball rolling on the whole RPG thing, so it died out. That's about all I can think of... I'll think of something else soon, but at the moment, there is nothing else.

Edit: And I own SexyData. Actually, a friend and I share him, but I still own 45%. *I bet 5% ownership of Data once, and I lost.* If there is anyone else here who owns Data, I will be happy to exchange TNG Trivia questions in a sudden death round for my rightful 45%. Now, that's really it, I think.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff